Jambo house in June

Nottamus

Original Poster
Hello! We have a trip booked for for this June...after cancelling 2 trips last year, and moving our spring trip from April to June....

soooo, anyway...from anyone that has been to AKL recently, or going, what
Exactly IS still closed at Jambo?

I know Boma and Jiko are closed, I guess I’m more curious about The Mara and Zawadi Marketplace. Anyone have any info? Thanks!

Last edited:

nickys

Premium Member
Hello! We have a trip booked for for this June...after cancelling 2 trips last year, and moving our spring trip from April to June....

soooo, anyway...from anyone that has been to AKL recently, or going, what
Exactly IS still closed at Jambo?

I know Boma and Jiko are closed, I guess I’m more curious about The Mara and gift shop. Anyone have any info? Thanks!
- The pool is open, and the pool bar at weekends.

- The Mara has been opening for grab and go breakfast only. Victoria Falls Lounge is also closed - it did re-open for the NYE weekend, but that was all.

- The shop is closed.

And nothing is likely to change until the resort re-opens its regular rooms; it’s almost certain to be the last deluxe resort to re-open since it has so many rooms.

Nottamus

Original Poster
- The pool is open, and the pool bar at weekends.

- The Mara has been opening for grab and go breakfast only. Victoria Falls Lounge is also closed - it did re-open for the NYE weekend, but that was all.

- The shop is closed.

And nothing is likely to change until the resort re-opens its regular rooms; it’s almost certain to be the last deluxe resort to re-open since it has so many rooms.
Thanks! The breakfast at The Mara was the biggie. Grabbing it to go back to the room works perfect for me!

I agree, that until ALL the rooms open, most things will stay closed.

we also have a 2 week trip booked for November this year...hoping for a few more
changes by then.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom