Jack Sparrow and pirate in POTC que

durangojim

Original Poster
So Sunday when we were going on POTC, we were walking into the que and my 3 y/o said "Capt Jack!" and pointed up ahead and sure enough Jack and the other pirate who does the show were in the chained off areas of the POTC que "hiding" from the guests, the other pirate told us to "Rub the Rum!" as we walked by the large keg. When my little boy did this he asked if my son was old enough to "rub the rum":lol:. Anyway when we got to the end of the line and were about to board the boat, we could se both Jack and the other guy poking their heads out of the arches behind where the boats load. It was a pretty cool treat and one I have not heard of before. I hope they keep this up because we all really enjoyed it!:sohappy:

mousefan1972

Yeah, we saw Capt. Jack in the PotC queue in early Sept, too. He was chatting up several young, single ladies. (Well, duh, of course! He's Capt. Jack Sparrow!) :animwink: We stopped to watch, thinking it was a photo op. If so, I was all over that!! :lol: He asked us and the small crowd that had gathered to continue on to the boat docks. He followed, continuing to chat with the girls up until we boarded our boat. (there was no line for the ride) He blew them kisses as they boarded. I took a picture of him, but it was quite dark and my crappy point and shoot failed me once again. The pic was so bad I deleted it. But take my word for it, he was HOTT!!! :lol:

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Yeah, we saw Capt. Jack in the PotC queue in early Sept, too. He was chatting up several young, single ladies. (Well, duh, of course! He's Capt. Jack Sparrow!) :animwink: We stopped to watch, thinking it was a photo op. If so, I was all over that!! :lol: He asked us and the small crowd that had gathered to continue on to the boat docks. He followed, continuing to chat with the girls up until we boarded our boat. (there was no line for the ride) He blew them kisses as they boarded. I took a picture of him, but it was quite dark and my crappy point and shoot failed me once again. The pic was so bad I deleted it. But take my word for it, he was HOTT!!! :lol:

So you could be one of the women mentioned in this article...http://www.lamag.com/featuredarticle.aspx?id=7016.

:lol:

DisneyGigi

And I missed it????? :mad:

disneydata

They'll do that when the weather is too bad for the show or if they don't have it for another reason. They still do a set, and instead of the show, they interact with guests in line.

disneypearl

That sounds fun! I hope they do that when I am there in January. Captain Jack could talk with me if he wanted to while I wait for my boat. I wouldn't mind at all! He is even welcome to ride along! :eek:

Matpez

IMG_38961.JPG

:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom