Jack Skellington

SGarv

Original Poster
I am taking my 5yo son to DL while we are in CA next week and I'm am bringing him with me strictly because of the Haunted Mansion overlay. He is a HUGE I mean HUGE Nightmare Before Christmas and specifically Jack Skellington fan. I've read that Jack is roaming around. Is there a time or place I need to go to locate him? Also any other recommendation for NBC/JS things I can do or find for my son while we are there?

GiveMeTheMusic

I am taking my 5yo son to DL while we are in CA next week and I'm am bringing him with me strictly because of the Haunted Mansion overlay. He is a HUGE I mean HUGE Nightmare Before Christmas and specifically Jack Skellington fan. I've read that Jack is roaming around. Is there a time or place I need to go to locate him? Also any other recommendation for NBC/JS things I can do or find for my son while we are there?

Jack and Sally meet guests in New Orleans Square between shops near the Pirates exit. The times and location are marked in the official Disneyland app, which I recommend downloading and checking when you arrive. Jack and Sally are VERY popular - I'd recommend being ready at least 30 minutes before the first time listed so that you can be among the first to meet them.

Ride Haunted Mansion Holiday (get a Fastpass). Meeting Jack and riding the ride are pretty much all DLR offers for Nightmare fans right now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom