Jack Skellington Halloween Party

dannb1001

Original Poster
Just curious, I read about this somewhere being a new Halloween party at Disney's Hollywood Studios, Has this idea went down the tubes? or is it still a possibility?

Wonder if they would bring over, or have, the Glow In The Park Halloween Parade like they have at Hong Kong Disneyland last year :)

WaltsApprentice

Just curious, I read about this somewhere being a new Halloween party at Disney's Hollywood Studios, Has this idea went down the tubes? or is it still a possibility?

Wonder if they would bring over, or have, the Glow In The Park Halloween Parade like they have at Hong Kong Disneyland last year :)

Its just rumors...but I think its not set until 2009/10 perhaps...probably when construction is all finished at DHS. But thats just my guess. Alot of it is Jim Hill crazy talk and some is truth I think. I saw youtube videos of that parade it..looks pretty cool..the only thing it looked a bit scary for little ones but I think if they went with this theme its supose to be Silly and strange and perhaps a little spooky but not universal scary (which I'm glad about) Have you see the parade in person?? Is it different in person?? I would love to see this though...:)

WDWFigment

If you do a search, there's a pretty extensive thread about this...something like Disney Horrorwood Studios or something...

JustYourVoice

I would like to see more NBC love in Disney World. If they do bring the parade, then the next wonderful step would be adding Haunted Mansion Holiday!

shoppingnut

I would like to see some type of Halloween event at the studios for older people, but not on the scale of UO. I grew up on horror movies and even I found some of the UO horror stuff a bit disturbing and creepy.

dannb1001

Original Poster
In a artical I read, it said something like, 2 extra floats from Glow In The Park Halloween Parade would be headed to Hollywood Studios? Not sure what that means.

WaltsApprentice

I would like to see more NBC love in Disney World. If they do bring the parade, then the next wonderful step would be adding Haunted Mansion Holiday!

Ya I realized that when I went to Disneyland....jack was all over the place in every store (yet I noticed also each store had pretty much the same thing unlike WDW each store has a different theme and selection, ex. after the buzz ride...they had Car's and Monsters inc. stuff in the store lol anyway I digress) Jack over there was like our Sitich over here...he's every where...most of the time its hard to find NBC merch unless your by HM or Villians Vogue, or Tower.... but its very rare to find it. :)It would be nice to see Haunted Mansion Holiday...but maybe change things up a bit...different scenes... But I think it may ruin the effect over at Disneyland?? Maybe he can take over the tower, like said in many rumors... but i don't think its silly enough to fit. We will just have to wait and see :)

drew81

In a artical I read, it said something like, 2 extra floats from Glow In The Park Halloween Parade would be headed to Hollywood Studios? Not sure what that means.

I saw a video of that parade and it looked amazing! The Jack Skellington float was incredible! If they did have the party I would hope they would have Jack and Sally out for meet n greets. They've been out at Disneyland and Hong Kong Disneyland before.

dannb1001

Original Poster
So I wonder if they would have the Glow In The Park Halloween Parade at Disney Hollywood Studios? That would be awesome! Course I wish Boo To You Halloween Parade at MK would get replaced this comeing year as well. I do like the parade but, Would be nice for a change.

reflection

Unsure about Boo To You changes but I can tell you those 2 floats from Glow In The Park Parade are NOT going to WDW. They will be used in Tokyo's Jubilation Parade for their 25th Anniversary. Way to big for Hollywood Studios anyhow. Even BPB is having issues with fitting.

fusionblaz

Question, Does anyone have the audio to Glow? I have one track but am lookng for the rest. I have a few things to share if someone does have this, one of them being xmastime. PM me if anyone is intersted in a trade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom