Jack and Sally at MVMCP

mousehockey37

Original Poster
I don't know if this is out there yet, but:

Per Kenny the Pirate's site. Jack Skellington and Sally will be meeting at MVMCP in Storybook Circus.

Something's up.... Princes with princesses, now Jack and Sally are going to be at the Christmas Party...

I'm smelling a Frozen Dessert Party coming for an additional fee...

It makes sense that if they're going to be taking away something for the party, that they're going to add other stuff in advance.

IMHO, Anna, Elsa, Kristoff and Olaf(maybe) are headed for Els-erella's Frozen Castle for a party and their throwing additional characters in so that they don't get the backlash...

Animaniac93-98

Jack greets people in his "Sandy Claws" outfit at DLP for Christmas. If they are doing this I would expect something similar:

tumblr_mw0447mNz71s8k23co1_500.jpg

NMBC1993

Holy country-style potato salad....I hope this is true! Jack Skellington as Sandy Claws is one small step closer to TDO installing Haunted Mansion Holiday.

If the lines stay as long as they are during MNSSHP, a light might go off for one of the executives (although I am NOT holding my breath".

mousehockey37

Original Poster
Holy country-style potato salad....I hope this is true! Jack Skellington as Sandy Claws is one small step closer to TDO installing Haunted Mansion Holiday.

If the lines stay as long as they are during MNSSHP, a light might go off for one of the executives (although I am NOT holding my breath".

I have a feeling they will never do the layover on the Mansion in WDW. They just opened the new gift shop, and in DL they have to close down the Mansion for some time before AND after the "holiday season" to set up and take down everything. The diehards of the WDW Mansion will go down swinging to say the least and with more visitor traffic in Orlando, they need to have the Mansion open as much as possible. Needless to say, look at how people yell about the annual refurbs on Splash Mountain...

NMBC1993

I have a feeling they will never do the layover on the Mansion in WDW. They just opened the new gift shop, and in DL they have to close down the Mansion for some time before AND after the "holiday season" to set up and take down everything. The diehards of the WDW Mansion will go down swinging to say the least and with more visitor traffic in Orlando, they need to have the Mansion open as much as possible. Needless to say, look at how people yell about the annual refurbs on Splash Mountain...

Very true, unfortunate but true. Which makes be a bit sad inside. Half of the Mansion's around the world go down for the Holiday layover, with such a strong fan base why exclude Florida from receiving some temporary Holiday fun? I know why, it just bugs me as a fan of the film and someone who has seen the Disneyland version many times...why we can't have nice things too?

mousehockey37

Original Poster
Very true, unfortunate but true. Which makes be a bit sad inside. Half of the Mansion's around the world go down for the Holiday layover, with such a strong fan base why exclude Florida from receiving some temporary Holiday fun? I know why, it just bugs me as a fan of the film and someone who has seen the Disneyland version many times...why we can't have nice things too?

Well, unfortunately if all the Disney parks around the world offer the exact same thing at the exact same time, then there's no reason to go to the other sites.

As you agreed, WDW in Orlando is THE place and people do get bent out of shape over the little things, let alone the big things.

I find it interesting as well that they're not going to even have them near the Mansion... They're going to be over in the Storybook Circus end of the park. So I wonder if that's to make sure that people don't get all riled up that the Mansion may have an overlay of the Haunted Holiday.

mouse_luv

As a huge fan of the mansion and a fan of NBC, I am perfectly happy with Florida being excluded from the layover. :)

mousehockey37

Original Poster
In any event, like I said in my original post...

The addition of Jack and Sally is seeming to me that they're going to REMOVE something soon... My money is on A&E have a Frozen Soiree in the Castle.

NMBC1993

The addition of Jack and Sally is seeming to me that they're going to REMOVE something soon... My money is on A&E have a Frozen Soiree in the Castle.

I'm still waiting for the "Frozen Summer Winter Fun Live! at Disney's Hollywood Studios.....featuring the Osborne Spectacle of Dancing Lights Soiree Gathering and LE Magic Bands".

Bolt

I don't think that's happening. They are pushing the Frozen package at DHS that runs nightly, rather than random nights of MVMCP.

tenchikiss

Well whatever happens make sure someone screen shots The Disney Parks Blog when they announce the Christmas Party offerings. You know, since they gave us Maleficent and The Evil Queen and later took them away and pretended like it never happened. But if all we lose is Anna and Elsa for the special event that seems okay since that is an every day offering. Would love to have seen the Frozen boys but the other Princes are good too.

mousehockey37

Original Poster
I'm still waiting for the "Frozen Summer Winter Fun Live! at Disney's Hollyood Studios.....featuring the Osborne Spectacle of Dancing Lights Soiree Gathering and LE Magic Bands".

Oh the poor saps that paid the extra money for that.... To experience something they get with their normal admission... this is why Disney has these things...

Right now, if I went on Ebay and took a picture of an Elsa Halloween Costume or whatever and posted it as a picture of limited Elsa costume, I could probably sell a PICTURE for thousands... Just like when fools did that for PS3's when they came out.

mousehockey37

Original Poster
Well whatever happens make sure someone screen shots The Disney Parks Blog when they announce the Christmas Party offerings. You know, since they gave us Maleficent and The Evil Queen and later took them away and pretended like it never happened. But if all we lose is Anna and Elsa for the special event that seems okay since that is an every day offering. Would love to have seen the Frozen boys but the other Princes are good too.

I don't think it will be ok with the parents. Elsa's going to freeze the castle. They're going to be a highlight in the parade. Even though they are available everyday in the park, if Disney can make money off of parents "buying" their way out of line, you're telling me they won't do it?

tenchikiss

I think Anna and Elsa will be part of the special hard ticket within a hard ticket event. Yes I think that is a horrible move which will make tons of people unhappy. But I think villains are just as popular with the adult crowd like Anna and Elsa are popular with the tiny tot crowd and they still made the decision to take those villains away from regular party goers. The backlash might be bigger but I think it is possible. Of course we all can dream the dream and hope there are still the normal Frozen meet and greets during the party and the extra characters of Olaf, Kristoff, and Hans happen at the upcharge event but I wouldn't put it pass Disney to go the greedy route. After all all the Hollywood Frozen stuff happened without a meet and greet. It is possible.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
If they could put something as well themed as the Villains Soiree riee for MVMCP it would be worth it to me. My DW and I were at the October 2nd Soriee and had a blast! The face characters, the desserts, and the reserved parade /fireworks viewing area were wonder! Now the plate of inedible bricks and awful meat could be deleted, but the cheese was OK.

LL2WDW

It was be Jack only, in his Sandy Claws outfit. Sally doesn't join Jack when he visits Christmastown, so she doesn't appear with him for this M&G.

And there is no event within an event for MVMCP.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom