I've made it to the other side.

Nut4Disney

Original Poster
Hello all I've made it to the new forum. Nice to see that Mr.Litebeer, Markymark, Jay-London and the others are still here, you all make this board interesting. Welcome back Maria!

Dr. Ludwig von Drake

Just for kicks I looked up a very old thread to see what people were discussing on page 2869 of this forum. Mousing over the originals poster's name you get "Last seen: Feb 21, 2011." The other two posters are similarly vanished. It seems like more should be said: "If you have any information on their whereabouts, please contact the authorities." Or, "Last seen wearing a blue Donald Duck t-shirt and mouse ears." "Call the missing poster hotline to leave an anonymous tip."

How long until we all have our own "last seen" dates well into the past? I know people move on to other sites, or lose interest, but this seems sort of sad.

lilclerk

tfw this thread is older than me

Like not even my account age, like my literal age.

giphy.gif

dieboy

Just for kicks I looked up a very old thread to see what people were discussing on page 2869 of this forum. Mousing over the originals poster's name you get "Last seen: Feb 21, 2011." The other two posters are similarly vanished. It seems like more should be said: "If you have any information on their whereabouts, please contact the authorities." Or, "Last seen wearing a blue Donald Duck t-shirt and mouse ears." "Call the missing poster hotline to leave an anonymous tip."

How long until we all have our own "last seen" dates well into the past? I know people move on to other sites, or lose interest, but this seems sort of sad.

I agree with your sentiment. It is kind of sad, normally i don't care or think about it. But on this board, with this subject, those 'last seens' are kind of depressing.

Nemo14

Nearly all of the old posters who were here when I joined have left too. Some show up on occasion, and it always makes me smile that they're still out there. We had a lot of fun back then in the Gary Hoov days!

Last edited:

muddyrivers

These topics always interest me, especially to see how people posted back then. I do feel that maybe because the community was smaller back then, or maybe just a sign of the times, people were generally a lot friendlier and posts weren't as argumentative. Ah well, that was the past and today is the present. Don't mind me on my rocker over here...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom