Pre-Trip I've been feening for this trip and gosh darn it better be fun PTR

Hello all. Some of you know me pretty well so I won't do to many intros. I am Jessica the resident Disney fanatic in my house and our next trip will be October 3rd-10th, 2015. We skipped last year so I am feening bad to see home. My husband Carl and Cadence will be along for the trip as well as one of my closest and oldest friends, Ashley. She is like our sister/Aunt and we are super excited to have her along for the trip.

Plans are to stay at Pop Century this trip as there are monetary constraints. Hoping to get two rooms side by side. Not sure if we will get the DDP or not. Still deciding. But I do know at least 3 restaurants we will be experiencing if we can get the ADRs come April. Ohana dinner, Akershus breakfast and Crystal Palace breakfast. We do have a gluten allergy (Ashley) and diabetes(Carl) as well as colon issues (me) and a very picky eater (Cadence). So choosing dining hasn't been easy.

Jessica Meier

Original Poster
Well, lots has changed. As of this week, we are now going October 2nd-8th and got free dining. Yay! And my Mom and Dad are coming along for the first part of the trip and will be staying at Pop as well. They are arriving a day before us and leaving on the morning of the 5th.

So our dining and park days got a little jumbled. When we arrive we are heading straight to HS and will do everything we can in the TOT, RNR, Fantasmic area. We have never seen the Beauty and The Beast Stage Show and Belle is Ashley (my friend that is going with us) and my fave princess. So that will be a must do either that day or when we head back on Tuesday the 6th. I want to tackle the other areas of the park on Tuesday to avoid running around all over. So I am a planning freak. For food that night, I have a Fantasmic dinner for 4 of us at Mama Melrose. My Mom and Dad are eating at Tokyo in EPC and meeting us over at HS after. I want to get a dinner package for all 6 of us but nothing showing up, yet. So I will just keep stalking, just keep stalking.

Saturday is now a full MK day!!!! We have a prepark opening ADR at CP which I am stoked about. Tigger is my FAVE (what is it about girls named Jessica that love Tigger) and I have always wanted to eat at CP. The building just always makes me swoon. Plus, we get Castle pics without anyone in them!!! And double bonus I was able to add my Mom and Dad onto the ADR yesterday. SWEET!!!! So then our plan is to head towards Adventureland and ride POTC, Tiki, Jungle Cruise. Then headed towards frontier land and meet Tiana. We will work our way around and finally make it to Fantasyland. Plan on having FP for Enchanted Tales with Belle and Anna And Elsa. Still contemplating on whether or not to keep our ADR at OHana for 9:15pm. I really want an OHana dinner this trip as we have never tried it. But Saturday night is the only night my parents can stay and watch The Electric Night Parade and Wishes because Sunday is a MNSSHP night. My mother has never seen Wishes or the electric night parade so I am thinking OHana needs to be moved to Sunday night. Just not having any luck.

Jessica Meier

Original Poster
So Sunday morning we are to be up bright and early at OHAna to have breakfast with Stitch. He has become my daughter and I's fave cutie patootie. So this is a must do. But it's at 7:45am after a late night. Then on to MK at opening. Plan on doing as much of our must dos that we didn't get to do on Saturday. This should include meeting Merida, riding tea cups (I have never rode them!) riding dumbo (again a must because I've never done) and everything at TOmmorowland. I have only ever rode Space Mountain. That's it. Spend very little time here. Will be out of the park for a nap by 5. And then we will either go back to HS or head to Disney Springs.

Monday is our Princess Day at EPC. We love EPC and will not be park hopping. Breakfast at Akershus at 8:15 and then off to ride TT, Soarin, Mission Space for Ashley and I since my husband refuses after his only time, Finding Nemo and meeting Characters at Character Spot. Then off to WS and must meets that were not met during breakfast and drinking and eating around world showcase. End the day with Illuminations. Yay!

Tuesday is our planned HS day. Not sure we will spend the whole day and night there. Will just play it by ear. We have breakfast at Hollywood and Vine so Cadence can meet Doc McStuffins. If I could guarantee she was anywhere in the park I would cancel and choose somewhere else but she really wants to meet her. She will be 7 so she may change her mind by then too. If we get all we want done there thanks to be ther prepark, then we will either head to EPC or MK. Or the pool.

Wednesday is our last day. :( animal kingdom in the morning and early afternoon. Must dos are Safari, Lion King, Everest, and digging and play time in Dinoland. Will probably eat at Yak & Yeti or Flame Tree CS. Just light. We have a 6:15 at the Plaza in MK. To finish off our trip with a few nighttime rides, the electrical parade and Wishes. We will get up EARLY the next morning and head home.

Jessica Meier

Original Poster
So a few more changes, but hey it wouldn't be Disney world vacation planning without changes. First off, arrival day we have 4:15 fantasmic mama Melrose ADR. Going to try to squeeze in Beaty and the Beast stage show before or after. Then we will do single rider line at R & R and hopefully FP TOT. Fastpass selection for me is Sunday at 11pm our time. So I will be at the computer and ready.

Saturday of our trip is still CP breakfast, the my Dad and Carl are leaving us girls alone while they go on th Keys to the Kingdom Tour. We plan on hitting up Anna/Elsa, Merida, Ariel in her mermaid and possibly Tiana if we have time. Hoping we can sneak a ride or two in there before having to leave for Tea at the Grand Floridian at noon. When that is done its back to MK for some rides/characters. Then meet up with the guys for FOF parade. At 4pm it is Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique time and then off to get more rides and characters in before the MSEP and Wishes. I gave up my OHAna ADR because half of our group has never seen Wishes or MSEP.

Jessica Meier

Original Poster
Sunday we have an EARLY ADR at OHAna to meet Stitchy Poo. 7:45 is gonna be rough after a late night at Wishes but I am hoping we crash and sleep well. Straight over to MK we will go and hopefully get some rides in while others in our group are doing breakfast at 1900 Park Fare. Then Ashley will go on Keys to the Kingdom and we will have family day with my parents at MK. Will meet up with Ashley and then head over to Biergarten for a 5:50pm ADR. Then we have reservations for the Illuminations Dessert Party!!! So another late night but hopefully a lot of relaxing that evening.

Mom and Dad leave on Monday morning and we have an 8:15 am ADR with the princesses at Akershus. Then Epcot and visiting F&W and princesses at WS all afternoon and evening. I will be surprised if we make it all evening at Epcot. I'm thinking we are gonna be pooped.

Tuesday we have an 8:00 am ADR at Hollywood and Vine to meet with Jake, Sofia and Doc! Then hopefully off to ride Toy Sory and do whatever else we can fit in. Ashley has MNSSHP that evening so we will say early good night to her and head over to Disney Springs for some shopping and then I want to go to the Poly to have a Lapu Lapu and try some food at Tambu. Then to Pop we will go and either swim or crash.

Wednesday is our last day. :( sad but will be at AK until we are done and then head back to MK for one last goodbye. Going to try to stay as late as we can so Cadence will sleep all the way home on Thursday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom