Trip Report It's Two, Two, TWO Trips in One! *COMPLETED*

Title reference for those of you younger than dirt ~

Got it? Good!

This trip report is somewhat unique and calls for a different kind of introduction. This, as you may recognize, is a picture of me and my significant other.

IMG_7324.JPG

I invite you, if you dare, to follow along on a lengthy adventure that includes three resorts, lots of flowers, exotic food and a Fruber (a what?) Because this report travels directly to.........the Tuvalu Zone.

dmatt87

Big Hair

Tuvalu, I am getting withdrawals due to your time lapse with your trip reports. Doc Disney was keeping me going but I am becoming concerned. I am going to be at WDW august 8 the 10 and October 25 thru November 1st. If you or Doc are also at WDW at those times I offer adult beverages and a view of the fireworks at the Top of the World Lounge for your hard work on the wonderful trip reports you have shared. I am sure you probably have seen them from there but hey, free drinks, and a great view. I would like to include other contributors but my pockets aren't that deep and I believe they only will let me take so many guests up per visit. It would be nice to share the magic with others that truly believe. Woody, Em, Mom Mary, Jill, etc. are welcome too.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Love it!

Did you have to do trivia or was purchasing something "Canadian " enough to get the button

Saturday is the day!
Our 150th birthday!

I know
We are young pups up here

Max
I merely purchased pjs.....no trivia required....that's why it was a surprise to find the button at the bottom of the bag.
Happy early birthday to you and your fellow Canucks!! :p

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Tuvalu, I am getting withdrawals due to your time lapse with your trip reports. Doc Disney was keeping me going but I am becoming concerned. I am going to be at WDW august 8 the 10 and October 25 thru November 1st. If you or Doc are also at WDW at those times I offer adult beverages and a view of the fireworks at the Top of the World Lounge for your hard work on the wonderful trip reports you have shared. I am sure you probably have seen them from there but hey, free drinks, and a great view. I would like to include other contributors but my pockets aren't that deep and I believe they only will let me take so many guests up per visit. It would be nice to share the magic with others that truly believe. Woody, Em, Mom Mary, Jill, etc. are welcome too.
What a nice invitation! I have not been to the Top of the World Lounge (not since it moved from the now-California Grill location anyway.) Sadly, I will not be in the world on either of your dates. Raincheck?

Big Hair

What a nice invitation! I have not been to the Top of the World Lounge (not since it moved from the now-California Grill location anyway.) Sadly, I will not be in the world on either of your dates. Raincheck?
A standing invitation will always be there. Our paths will cross one day. Its in the magic. The next trip is in the books for March 28th to April 5th. Usually go in February/March and October/November. Side trips as allowed. I have to go in January, July, May, and December to finish the "stay at WDW each month of the year bucket list", so if the door opens for one of these I am flying thru it.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
That's become a issue on my college campus. You can buy those types of vests anywhere and use it on a "service" dog, but they are not officially trained or licensed as such.

My DD campus actually has a club that officially trains service dogs. Some people obviously challenge karma by being frauds but there are so many different types of service dogs around now. I have a friend who was a prisoner in the Mid-East, he has issues staying calm in noisy situations, he had a service dog that knows how to keep him calm. There are dogs that can detect sugar levels for their people and seizure dogs that can also detect a seizure coming. The best service pup I've seen is a black lab that accompanies a young elementary student in our school system, the boy had major issues in inclusion in the classroom. Next school year he came with a pup. Night and day with that young student. With the dog at his side to lay a hand on you wouldn't know the young boy was the same as the year before.
Sometimes it is difficult to see the service for the medical condition the person has, Much like disability parking.

@Tuvalu I am noticing the hubs shirt. In all the trip reports I've read I've never read a cruise trip report...
img_6641-jpg.206348

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom