It's the first day of your WDW vacation...

Tinkerbella16

Our tradition on arrival day was to always go to Epcot right after checking in since we always take the first flight out and arrive in the morning. If we came in later, we probably would just relax and explore the resort or hit DTD for the first day. The last couple trips we went to MK after checking in and I really enjoyed it... it made me really feel like I was "home" again when walking through the gates, strolling down Main Street and seeing the castle!

Marc Gil

Considering that my family has annual passes, we usually check in, hang by the pool, then we either have dinner in the hotel, Downtown Disney, or Epcot. The next day we usually go to the parks.

Emie

Everytime I arrive in WDW, it's 9 PM in Florida but 3 AM in France, so we just take the room and go to bed!! Thanks to jet lag, the next morning we're ready at 6 AM to go visit the resort in the dark then breakfast and we're the first guests at the entrance of the Disney's Hollywood Studios (can't wait for riding Toy Story Midway Mania)

litaljohn

the first thing I usually end up doing is pinching myself just so I know it's real. once I'm in the hotel oddly enough I usually get a glass of water (There's a big difference compared to water in Jersey, and that's probably a good thing for Florida) after that though it's usually heading for whatever park is opened latest that day or, to wherever the newest big ride is just to sorta get that anticipation out of the way.

bethymouse

Pool. Relax/a drink. quick service meal @ hotel w/ a late night snack, and pool again! I walk around the resort and do some shopping.;)

pluto1976

If we fly in early enough, we eat something quickly at the hotel and head for one for the Magic Kingdom. The last time we drove to WDW, we went straight to the GF for supper and then to POP to check in.

PineapplePrincess

For the past few years, we have been arriving around noon on Friday. So we usually hang around the resort in the afternoon. We'll have dinner at Citrico's and it's EMH at MK, so we head there for a couple of hours. We always have big dreams of staying until closing, but we never make it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom