It's starts..

smk

We just stayed at Music and heard that Sport food court will be finished soon but then Music starts their own remodel, so guests will be bused to Sports for food. While I love Sports, Music was just ok, I may re-consider staying at Sports knowing how crowded it could be in the food court!

Upvote 0

SDisney90

Let the planning start, just booked for 8/22-31 which means exactly 10mo from today I arrive.

9 days/nights staying at AS Sports, not exactly my choice, but any resort is better then no resort right?

I stayed at AS Sports in January, needless to say I booked again with them for January. The rooms were remodeled, and the food court is being updated now. For someone like my girlfriend and I that take showers, and sleep in the resorts only its the best option for us. I'd recommend trying to stay in the football area. It's very close to the main lobby, food court, and buses.

Upvote 0

Jan-DVP

What a fun time of the vacation. AS Sports is a great home base for those who love to spend time in the parks. What are you looking forward to the most?

Upvote 0

Britt

eeeeek! I love the first knots of excitement when you decide and really start planning!

We were going to try and hold out for a few years before going again, but honestly...I think Im going to try to figure out a way to go next year :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom