It's sad but true

Vellamint

waahhhh

THats the only "thrill" ride that all six of us will do together and ENJOY!! We love it.:mad: Couldnt they have waited until after Labor Day weekend?

General Grizz

And...

The Swiss Family Treehouse will be closed for refurbishment
September 7, 2003 - October 24, 2003.

(Don't you love it when you imput information, and they add your request specific dates? :) ) Go DisneyWorld.com! :sohappy:

Kellylynn322

Re: Worse that you thought

Originally posted by Catch 22
EEEEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

Spoke too soon, according to Disneyworld.com

Big Thunder Mountain will be closed for refurbishment August 24, 2003 - November 19, 2003.

Yeah!

We get there on 11/25!!! I am finally on the up swing of something.

NowInc

Just be happy they TELL you when things are going for rehab....and be happy you did your research..it'd be a million times worse to go there and be "suprised" that its closed.

bearboysnc

Re: Worse that you thought

Originally posted by Catch 22

Big Thunder Mountain will be closed for refurbishment August 24, 2003 - November 19, 2003.

They're getting ready for the Big Thunder Mountain Christmas Hoedown.

They're gunna paint the mountain with blankets of show, and the flooded town becomes the North pole!

KIDDING!!!

Momx3

The thing you run into in order to not run into large crowds and high heat. I haven't ridden BTMRR since '91 because I was pregnant during our last trip in'98. Also the Swiss Family Treehouse was closed in '98 so I won't get to see it again. But going in September is worth it!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom