Do you think we've helped fuel the flame that is destroying WDW

• Yes

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • NO

Votes: 35 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cymbaldiva

Two points - first, the cutbacks already have happened, and have been for quite some time (sorry, Terp, it's true!) Secondly, Universal Studios is by no means a waste - it's not a thrill park, but they have some really kewl rides! Gotta love BTTF and MIB!

Buzzforprez

I don't think that this has anything to do with Disney's success or problems. I may gripe about some things but I would always suggest a Disney vacation over any other. This could be a means for Disney to listen to what the people have to say to make their trips better but then again I bet that many people on here are in it just to discourage business and bring it to their place.

Buzzforprez

Oh, and yes I am very pessimistic. That is why I always have to go down at least once a year. Disney helps to ease the lives of many people. It is always something great to look forward to.

bearboysnc

Quote "Despite the troubles at ABC and the sluggishness in advertising, Disney returned to a net profit, however, and analysts said there were a few bright spots. They pointed to encouraging signs at Disney theme parks and higher sales at its retail stores.

For Disney executives, that improvement indicates that Americans are continuing to return to the parks in the wake of the Sept. 11 attacks. But part of the improvement was simply a timing issue because Easter weekend fell in the first quarter this year, while it fell in the second quarter last year.

Disney executives also acknowledged that foreign visitors were not yet returning to the United States parks in large numbers.
"

I like this analyst better!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom