It's Official!!!!!

bluefaery

My Feb 2008 WDW vacation is officially booked. I just got done booking my flight online. Now the only thing I need to do it start counting down the days. I can't wait. I'm going to be there Feb 13 (I arrive at 505pm) and I leave Feb 21. If anyone will be there during those days please feel free to message me and lets plan a get together. :D

Grumpy-Fan

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! We will be there Feb.9 thru the 16th. I made our reservations 4 months ago and time is going by very fast. We are very excited and can`t wait! Have you had any problems with your adr`s?

Upvote 0

bluefaery

Original Poster
Nope, no problems at all. We got all 3 that we wanted. How we managed it I don't know, but we got 1900 park fair on v-day for dinner. Where are you staying?

Upvote 0

amandagibbins

ive also just booked my next trip but i have to wait til september so im on countdown we are staying at saratoga springs which will be our first disney on site stay i cant wait and neither can my son a statue ofdonald duck is at the main pool i believe ive tried to sway him towards mickey but hes having non of it:shrug:

Upvote 0

Yanks07

My Feb 2008 WDW vacation is officially booked. I just got done booking my flight online. Now the only thing I need to do it start counting down the days. I can't wait. I'm going to be there Feb 13 (I arrive at 505pm) and I leave Feb 21. If anyone will be there during those days please feel free to message me and lets plan a get together. :D
That's a great time to go. We went that same week 2002-2006, this year we are going the last week of Feb. into March for the ESPN weekend with my 2 boys and 4 nephews. Have a ball.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom