It's official: Wand is GONE !!!!

BuzzComplexCM

Originally Posted by SplashMtn
No.

Proof that some people (myself included) will never be happy with decision making based around intelligent thought, or desire to improve any aspect that isn't personally approved by me, and me alone.
It is not a case of take it as it is or leave it, it's a case of not caring about anybody else but myself and push to see it become my own personal playground.

There, fixed that for you

Ah, you are quickly becoming my hero! LOL

SplashMtn

put in an order for a little bit or perspective...

Which is reasonable. A little more 'perspective' in your response may have helped.

I wouldn't after all be setting off on a 9 hour flight tomorrow morning to WDW if I had a skewed perspective. (Spending upwards of £3000).

That doesn't disqualify (strong) ideas for improvement.

It qualifies them.

Enderikari

Which is reasonable. A little more 'perspective' in your response may have helped.

I wouldn't after all be setting off on a 9 hour flight tomorrow morning to WDW if I had a skewed perspective. (Spending upwards of £3000).

That doesn't disqualify (strong) ideas for improvement.

It qualifies them.

Here's the deal, and I apologize for my snarkiness earlier...

The wand is coming down! Oh happy day! Truth be told, it never really bothered me, but hey, good for the people who support its coming down... But it seems, especially from reading these boards, that some people will never ever be happy with any decision, because there will always be something... Whether it be the LaL stones, the hat, or 20K or something else...

Celebrate! Eat drink and be Merry! Enjoy coming to Epcot that much more now! But, don't go back to immediately complaining right away

jakeman

The wand is coming down! Oh happy day! Truth be told, it never really bothered me, but hey, good for the people who support its coming down... But it seems, especially from reading these boards, that some people will never ever be happy with any decision, because there will always be something... Whether it be the LaL stones, the hat, or 20K or something else...

Celebrate! Eat drink and be Merry! Enjoy coming to Epcot that much more now! But, don't go back to immediately complaining right away
Maybe we need a 15 minute moritorium on complaining. 15 minutes on the internet would be the equivalent of a couple of month in real life I think. :lol:

SplashMtn

Point taken.

But in that vein, Walt (and I hate to 'invoke the spririt of "what would walt do"', but it's relevant here) didn't finish Snow White and say, "hey let's not bother to push ahead, let's just appreciate this one movie!"

It's not a fanboy conspiracy to spoil other guests enjoyment, it's an excitement about the possibilities/ potential.

In all sincerity, stop reading threads like this if it could spoil your enjoyment.

It has never spoiled mine.

:wave:

BuzzComplexCM

There, fixed that for you

That's just the problem though, people are already complaining. As you can see form these boards most people are already planning the next target. Now I understand that some of them can be simply joking, but how long will it be before those jokes turn true?

People, just be happy that we have a place to go to for vacation. A place that allows us to escape the reality of this horrible world we live in. A place that allows all of us to be kids again! Just be happy that we have a DISNEY WORLD!!!

I know I am. :sohappy:

SplashMtn

Just be happy that we have a DISNEY WORLD!!!

Yes we have a Disney World.

But why not be hoping for a Disney World in the same league as Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySeas?

We have some of that in Epcot and a lot of that in AK.

Appreciating the present doesn't prevent a desire for improvement in the future.

They're not mutually exclusive.

:)

Mansion Butler

If you like waiting 45 minutes for an overpriced, glorified car ride inside a once-great attraction building, sure.

There's no denying that it's insanely more popular than its predecesor. Whether you like it more is one thing. Hell, I liked Dream Flight more than Buzz Lightyear, but I know it was a good change.

Test Track is very popular. To most of us, it's fun. The building is ugly with the big girder system outfront, but that's my only gripe on the attraction itself.

And the wait, but then, there's your evidence of popularity. The problem is, it's NOT an attraction that should be carrying a park the way it is, with the possible exception of Soarin' (which doesn't even fit theme).

Sometimes you have to acknowledge that, even if you don't like change (I can give you 100 personal examples), that doesn't make it bad. If you want to point at a misguided change, point at Mission: Space. The popularity of Horizons was seriously declining, so a change was necessary, they just made a bad change.

Mansion Butler

Can't they arrange the letters horizontally and use it for the front entrance to the park (where you drive your cars through of course)?

A good idea, but the problem is, it doesn't actually fit Epcot very well. It has little to nothing to do with the spirit of the place.

Change the letters and put it at MGM, with the apparent changes for Disney Studios, and I think that'd be wonderful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom