Its official, Disney honeymoon!!!

Avenger117

Original Poster
Today I booked our Disneymoon! I'm so excited. We are staying at the Yacht club the week of july 28th, 2013.

I have never stayed in the Epcot resort area, but I hear there are lots of things to do there. Has anyone stayed there? or anyone else planning a Disneymoon there?

jme

I stayed at Yacht Club, although not for a honeymoon. It's a really nice resort, with an amazing staff. You are walking distance to Epcot (WS entrance) which is a really cool plus. You are also just steps away from a ferry ride to Hollywood Studios. The boardwalk is also walking distance/a ferry ride away. We took the ferry there, spent the evening at Jellyrolls - a dueling piano bar, a REALLY cool experience - and walked back to the Yacht Club.
It also has the best resort pool on WDW property. Congrats

Avenger117

Original Poster
I stayed at Yacht Club, although not for a honeymoon. It's a really nice resort, with an amazing staff. You are walking distance to Epcot (WS entrance) which is a really cool plus. You are also just steps away from a ferry ride to Hollywood Studios. The boardwalk is also walking distance/a ferry ride away. We took the ferry there, spent the evening at Jellyrolls - a dueling piano bar, a REALLY cool experience - and walked back to the Yacht Club.
It also has the best resort pool on WDW property. Congrats

Thanks! Yeah its a really neat location. We took a tour of the Yacht Club last month and loved it. I love that you can get to so many things in a short walk. Epcot being that close is awesome. We want to check out the Big River brewing works and Jellyrolls at Boardwalk and Beach and Yacht club have some good restaurants.

and the pool! you are so right! Its like a mini water park.

Flip83

Last october we stayed at Beach Club for our Honeymoon. Treated like ROYALTY! They bumped us up to Club Level and we had a huge corner room. It was quiet, romantic and when we came back to our room on the 2nd night they had a bottle of Merlot, 2 glasses, and a white chocolate statue of Mickey surrounded by chocolates. STUNNED! Our parents got us this champagne basket that we got as we checked in, but i knew about that, it was in our Disney Honeymoon Registry. This was completely done by them. It was every bit of why we chose Disney as our Honeymoon destination. Everywhere we went, we were treated like first class. From restaurants, rides, stores, cast members and even other guests. Beach and Yacht Club is First Class!

Enjoy Your Honeymoon!

Avenger117

Original Poster
Thanks, It really is a great place with wonderful staff. This summer when we were just looking around and someone came up and asked if we needed help. We said we were looking for a resort for our honeymoon and they seemed actually excited for us and gave us a full tour. We got to see the rooms and all.

analiala

I don't connect with the idea of Disney World, I think that the honeymoon has to be romantic and special. Be with your partner and enjoy alone time in a peaceful environment. That's the reason that I'm looking to enjoy my honeymoon in Aruba. I think is the place that answer my needs.

Aruba Vacation
Caribbean Honeymoon

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom