It's not Gordon Bombay...but...

Mouse Trap

Whoever decided that turning the Mighty Ducks into the Hawks should be fired. I'm sorry but the Ducks as the bad guys just doesn't work for me.

I like it. How many times have we already seen the Ducks as the underdog team? We don't need the same story again.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
So essentially this is about a mother who can't handle the fact that her son got cut from the hockey team and wants to start her own so she can beat them? Talk about poor sportsmanship.

matt78

I like it. How many times have we already seen the Ducks as the underdog team? We don't need the same story again.

The whole point of the Mighty Ducks is that they are the loveable underdogs. I mean can you really call it the Mighty Ducks if they aren't the main focus of the series? It would be like naming the first movie the Hawks. It makes no sense. To me it would have made more sense for this series to have been a reboot to the original movie.

lazyboy97o

So essentially this is about a mother who can't handle the fact that her son got cut from the hockey team and wants to start her own so she can beat them? Talk about poor sportsmanship.
Having once upon a time worked in youth sports, the general rule seemed to be that the worse the kid was at playing the more deluded and obnoxious the parent.

Mouse Trap

There’s going to be more substance than that. Think of something along the lines of the son cut from the team to make room for the child of a wealthy sponsor — amongst a few other pending storylines with a similar theme. He’s not cut because he simply sucks lol.

Last edited:

Mrs. Kaz

In the Parks
No
I am going to give this a shot. First off, like stated above there will be many sub plots that may make this story interesting. Add in the fact at least for me that I think Lauren Graham is a very talented actress. We shall see what sort of kid actors they get for the show because they are really the ones that are going to make this fly or not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom