It's getting a little crowded down there.

The Disney Kid

Original Poster
I have been really excited about the whole Disney Springs facelift. However, with all the new kiosks, food trucks, seating areas for said food trucks, not to mention the new restaurants, shops, etc., I'm starting to wonder if DS is going to look less like a turn of the century town and more like a carney midway.

Last edited:

roj2323

It feels a bit crowed at the moment but they are only maybe 20-30% into the project. When the project is done It will feel cozy I think rather than crowed. Give them time. By christmas things will start changing and the feel of Disney springs will start to emerge.

Bolt

I have been really excited about the whole Disney Springs facelift. However, with all the new kiosks, food trucks, seating areas for said food trucks, not to mention the new restaurants, shops, etc., I'm starting to wonder if DS is going to look less like a turn of the century town and more like a carney midway.
Not sure I ever got a carney midway feel from any of this. Food and Wine uses kiosks but are well themed.

alissafalco

It's hard to tell with all the construction going on and walls up everywhere. I'm not going down there until it's all finished.

Roslyn Vining

I agree that DD is very crowded. Not to excited about the food trucks. Didn't see many people eating from them when we were there a couple weeks ago. We'll just have to wait and see how it all plays out.

mechurchlady

just out of interest when is the expected end date we are due to go over November 10th this year
Westside and The Landing will be done. Town Center is from ground up so might not open until 2016. Marketplace is done except for the facades and a few new buildings. They might leave Marketplace exterior until later. You should find everything but the Town Center done and the garage.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom