It's Friday - I have nothing to do...

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
well - a bunch of friends and i were going to see THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE tonight, and i was really excited about that - but it didn't come to our town... so they all are going to a concert that i didn't really want to go too - so, i am here... making a date with you guys... lol

I am going to order a pizza - what does everyone prefer...
also - rent a few movies - what suggestions? (no X ratings please)
Do you like movie theater popcorn or plain?
Favorite Snack Foods?
Favorite Beverages

Looks like it's just me and YOU wdwmagic!

in my best al green voice
I I I I.... I'm so in love with you... whatever you want to do... is alriiiiiiight with meee meeeeee... YOU make me feel.. so brand newwww.... baby.... IIIIIII Want to spend my life with you....
LET ME... be the run you come running too!!! - I'll Never be untrue! LETS STAY TOGETHER!

Angela Kay

Originally posted by mkepcotmgmak
well - a bunch of friends and i were going to see THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE tonight, and i was really excited about that - but it didn't come to our town... so they all are going to a concert that i didn't really want to go too - so, i am here... making a date with you guys... lol

I am going to order a pizza - what does everyone prefer...
also - rent a few movies - what suggestions? (no X ratings please)
Do you like movie theater popcorn or plain?
Favorite Snack Foods?
Favorite Beverages

Looks like it's just me and YOU wdwmagic!

in my best al green voice
I I I I.... I'm so in love with you... whatever you want to do... is alriiiiiiight with meee meeeeee... YOU make me feel.. so brand newwww.... baby.... IIIIIII Want to spend my life with you....
LET ME... be the run you come running too!!! - I'll Never be untrue! LETS STAY TOGETHER!

Pizza: Cheese
Movie: Just Married
Popcorn: Movie Theater
Snack food: ANY
Beverages: Cream Soda, Root Beer

There is NOTHING to do here either.
We rented movies tonight I got Just Married.
Hope you have FUN!!!
:lol: :animwink:

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
sounds like a date!

the sad thing is... the forums are pretty slow today - which means everyone else found something to do tonight!!! LOL:hammer:

kal1484

Hmm....I dunno...earlier I was finding recipies to put in a book when I go down to WDWCP. Hehehehe. But it got old...

aim

I got out of work early tonight :( And couldn't get ahold of my boyfriend. So, I'm here! :sohappy: I love "Just Married"! Great movie!

tigsmom

Ok sign me up, too. Haven't seen "Just Married".
I'll take my popcorn with extra butter and salt...iced tea if you have it.
:wave:

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
---ummm... spongescott - its not an orgy... lol... just DISNEY FRIENDS HANGIN OUT WATCHING A MOVIE>... lol

COME ON - bring your own kettlecorn though - i can't stand the stuff - too sweet!

after just married... which i do find funny - can we watch something more for the male gender... like... ummm... steele magnolias... jUST KIDDING - maybe INDIANA JONES TRILOGY? lol...

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
Originally posted by tigsmom
Ok sign me up, too. Haven't seen "Just Married".
I'll take my popcorn with extra butter and salt...iced tea if you have it.
:wave:

iced tea will be my drink of choice as well... i do not mind sharing... i also have Passion Fruit Papaya Tea... it is REALLY good - want a sip?

also - lets make it an all nighter-- monopoly? cranium? charades? poker? STRIP POKER???? (if so, i am wearing three pair of socks, and 5 shirts... lol...

tigsmom

---
after just married... which i do find funny - can we watch something more for the male gender... like... ummm... steele magnolias... jUST KIDDING - maybe INDIANA JONES TRILOGY? lol...

Indiana Jones would be great ! (and not just for the guys....Harrison Ford :D )

And I'll stick with plain iced tea and poker. :wave:

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
*pours a glass of iced tea and gives to TigsMom.. .would you like sugar, sweetnlow, equal... your pick? would you like a lemon... CVQ

tigsmom

*pours a glass of iced tea and gives to TigsMom.. .would you like sugar, sweetnlow, equal... your pick? would you like a lemon... CVQ

Lemon, no sugar. "thanks!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom