it's FINALLY gonna happen!

LadyM

Oh gosh I have SO many questions to ask... it's finally happening ! My DH has informed me that if we continue to save our extra money that he is going to take me to WDW next September... for the FIRST time! I have been saving all of my extra change for a few months now(I figured it was the only way I'd ever get there) and now I am going to start working over time at work a couple days a week... so that money will go into saving for it too. I have already decided that I'd like to stay in the Pop Century or ASMov resorts... but there are a few questions I need to ask becuase I have an apparently misinformed relative who lives down there.... here goes:

1. How far in advance should I book our stay?

2. Is it better/cheaper to go through a travel agent or Disney?

3. Which resorts do you have to stay at to have the benefit of the EMH's? ( I was told only the Deluxes)

4. Is it better to use your car(we will be driving down)to get around the World or it is better to use the busses/ferry/monorail?

5. How early should I get to the parks to get hubby an ECV?

6. What are the best restaurants for the money and is the Dining Plan any good?

Ok...thats a few for now..I have more, but I'll eventually get around to asking them.. I know you all will help me as much as possible... :)

barnum42

RE ECVs - if you wish to use one for a number of days, get it from an outside supplier as it will be cheaper and you won't have to return it when you leave one park and pick up a fresh one when entering a new park.

They will be delivered to and picked up from your hotel. Google for local suppliers so you can compare prices.

Upvote 0

LadyM

Original Poster
I actually found a guidebook in a used bookstore today..it was for 2000 though..I'm gonna pick up some of the newer ones.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom