It's been to long, but I'm back!

Well, for starters I'd like to say hi again. I used to be on the forum a few years back, through going to college, working, ect..I wasn't able to visit wdw for awhile and kinda forgot about the forum, hence forgetting my username and password ha. So I made a new one and thought I'd get ready for my upcoming trip in just a few weeks! My parents still go at least once or twice a year and finally I'm in the position where I'll get to join them once again. It's been about 2-3 years since I've been :( but of course it's only been about 7 months for the parents lol. Through out that time/hussle and bussle I feel like I've lost my disney "feeling" and what really made me love the place, well I can tell it's coming back strong and I cannot wait to leave and arrive at my home away from home. Anywho, just thought I'd say hi and see who else might be heading to wdw around the same time 12/01-12/06.

Tom

Beta Return
Well, for starters I'd like to say hi again. I used to be on the forum a few years back, through going to college, working, ect..I wasn't able to visit wdw for awhile and kinda forgot about the forum, hence forgetting my username and password ha. So I made a new one and thought I'd get ready for my upcoming trip in just a few weeks! My parents still go at least once or twice a year and finally I'm in the position where I'll get to join them once again. It's been about 2-3 years since I've been :( but of course it's only been about 7 months for the parents lol. Through out that time/hussle and bussle I feel like I've lost my disney "feeling" and what really made me love the place, well I can tell it's coming back strong and I cannot wait to leave and arrive at my home away from home. Anywho, just thought I'd say hi and see who else might be heading to wdw around the same time 12/01-12/06.

If you're still in the system, and you know what e-mail address you would have used for your old account, @wdwmagic can probably find you and re-activate your account.

tattoedisney

Original Poster
Yeah, I'm sure I could have found my old user name and such, but figured it was easier just to make a new one lol. And it feels great to be back!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom