It's a tragedy...no Cinnamon Rolls on Main St. USA?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
It's hard to believe that I will need to get my traditional cinnamon roll and the way back near Gastons Tavern.

Why o why do some of the "simple" pleasures go away?
And by the way the other one at Gaston's is not the same as the ones they had at the bakery. It did not even come close to it except for the size is the same. :(

KLinder7

image.jpg

slappy magoo

Y'all, this is old news. Didn't you guys HEAR, you can get reduced fat LEMON cake at StarBUCKS now.

For what it's worth, the Gaston's cinn buns are the same as the most recent incarnation of MS Bakery Cinn Buns. The real loss of the phenomenal MS cinn buns came a couple years before Starbucks.

Probably around the time they pulled back on using trans fats? Maybe?

ImagineerDude

I'd rather stop at Starbucks on the way to Gaston's for I love their cinnamon rolls :hungry: for me it's the best of both worlds...but does anyone know where I can get some freaking doughnuts in MK? we asked around to some CMs and everywhere one lead us they didn't have them :(

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
This is not an accurate statement. They are the same size and that is where the similarities end.

Alrighty. Believe what you want. I know what I know because I used to eat those Buns ALOT. The MSB Buns USED to be great. Then they changed drastically. Instead of a Cinnabon style bun and serving dish, they changed to a more generic, dryer, less icing, more hard edges type of bun. Then when Starbucks came, they moved that same crap bun to Gaston's. The old, delicious, ooeygooey bun went the way of the dinosaurs before Starbucks and Gastons.

disney4life2008

I am not a fan of surgary snacks; however, I did enjoy the buns at MSB. I have had the Gaston's and they are pretty good. What is a travesty is the drink at gastons that is supposed to rival butterbeer - now that stuff is disgusting!

The biggest travesty of them all is having a starbucks on Main Street USA - it is sickening. Whats next a nathans at caseys?

daisyduckie

I am not a fan of surgary snacks; however, I did enjoy the buns at MSB. I have had the Gaston's and they are pretty good. What is a travesty is the drink at gastons that is supposed to rival butterbeer - now that stuff is disgusting!

The biggest travesty of them all is having a starbucks on Main Street USA - it is sickening. Whats next a nathans at caseys?

But it doesn't look like a Starbucks from the outside. I don't think it is any different than Edy's sponsoring the ice cream shops (not sure if they still do, but they did for a while). Or like when Kodak was at the Imagination Pavilion.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer

Nathan's hot dogs at Casey's would be an improvement the likes of which the Magic Kingdom has never seen. Casey's are basically dog food compared to a Nathan's wiener.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom