"it's a small world" vs Na'vi River Journey

Better ride?

• Total voters

GinaD613

IASW

LOVE the song, have sinc3 I was a child.

NAvi looks like a lot of people worked extremely hard to get every detail of the ride right. As though every leaf and blade of grass has some imagineering trivia behind it. But it lacks heart.

JIMINYCR

Neither appear on my must do list and both wait to be done after everything else has been done in the park that I want to do. IASW though is so annoying and mind grating with that continuous song that I'll take Navi over IASW any day.

LittleMerman

The music and scenery is better in Na'vi but it's very short. I voted for small world bc it's a fairly long ride and it's a classic.

Tom P.

I have ridden both, and I think IASW by a country mile. I would ride both again, definitely. But I remember riding Na'vi shortly after Pandora opened and kind of feeling like "that's it?" afterward. Especially, as others have mentioned, given the wait times that were involved at the time. I mean, it was fine and it certainly is pretty. But it's short and there's no story to speak of and it just feels... underwhelming. Not bad. Just not great.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom