It's A Small World : Missing Dolls?

AmazingAshtay

Original Poster
Has anyone noticed the missing dolls throughout IASM?
Perhaps the most noticeable (sp?) on my trip in August was in the final white room where a can can girl was missing. Also, in Italy, dolls by the gondala were missing.

Just wondering.

Vernonpush

They've be disappearing one or two at a time for quite a while now.:shrug:
Hopefully they will all return at some point. Considering the ride had a major refub. a few years ago, you'd think that they would last longer.

WDWFigment

Yeah, there definitely have been a lot of characters missing and a lot not working in general. There was a IASW watch thread a couple of weeks ago in "News and Rumors". In any case, it's pretty disturbing considering the major work three years ago Vernon spoke of.

dandaman

Oh my God, they're right BEHIND YOU!! :lookaroun

(Anyone who's read "Kingdom Keepers" knows what happened. ;))

Tim G

Oh my God, they're right BEHIND YOU!! :lookaroun

WHERE...
025.gif
WHERE...
020.gif
WHERE...
021.gif

WHERE
big1.gif

Horizons1

Does this mean IASW is gonna go down for another extensive rehab? After all, those dolls are gonna do some heavy damage.

:lol:

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I immediately thought of The Kingdom Keepers as well. That's one of my nightmares- those dolls coming to life.

jiminy.cricket

I noticed there used to be ten dolls dancing in front of the Taj Mahal, but the past few years there have only been five. Is the other half gone permanently?

stephdanielle

I wondered if anyone would mention The Kingdom Keepers! It was immediately what I thought of when I saw the thread title, glad I'm not the only one! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom