it's a small world Closes Early

wdwjames79

I go to Walt Disney World every year and see the different changes and additions that are added. However, when something needs to be redone badly then it is a necessity. There are many things at the Magic Kingdom that need to be refurbished desperately and the only way to do that is have some serious rehab time. I noticed that "It's A Small World" needs a desperate paint job, costume touch up ,and lighting work. The first room of the attraction is very dark and needs more attention to those countries. I am in favor for a long rehab and am very excited to see the improvements and changes that are on their way. This ride is a staple Disney attraction and should be respected,given attention, and made enjoyable for future generations.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Well, isn't this just great timing for me? An unexpected trip just came up and i'll be visiting Saturday and Sunday. If you see a guy taking a lot of pictures on Saturday and video, that'll be me. :D

Chape19714

I'll be at WDW from May 6-9. I'll be sure to get pictures of the rehab. and post them on the website. I'll also be sure to get pictures of the new Show White Unloading Control Panel, and any changes to the ride.

Horizons_03

I must say that i am extremely, dissapointed, considering I am taking my two year old nephew to disneyworld for his first trip, Its kind of sad, becuase IASW was and is one of the few rides that a two yera can go on. I really wanted that to be his first experience of disney and to be my families first ride when we get there. The last time i was at disney was six years ago in 1998, So i have a lot of catching up to do and see along with the rest of my family and we are going on may22nd, so i thought we were safe to beat the reahb. Oh well thats life, but I can't wait i have 24 more days and counting HAHHA.

Horizons_03

sniggle74

Well, doesn't that put a damper on things! Although, the sooner the better, right? I mean, with everything else ahead of schedule, it would be nice to see all the new things come into play at one time. But, it doesn't make up for the fact that IASW will be non-existant sooner :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom