Pre-Trip It's 2018-Let the countdown begin

IMG_0129.JPG

(Not sure if this pic will load but here I am in DL in November with my long awaited Mickey Macaron and Matterhorn Macaroon-I did not want to share!)

I am new to this site but after reading some awesome trip reports I am itching to post a pre-trip report even though there are still 131 days left to go, I booked my vacation package ~120 days ago so we're almost halfway through the wait!

Last edited:

ELeigh

Original Poster
Where has the time gone?! Less than 3 days until the trip and tonight I will be finishing up my packing and loading the car when the kids go to bed since I will be busy with a hair appointment tomorrow (I have a ton of hair it takes hours) and Wednesday I am planning on going to bed super early in preparation for our early morning flight on Thursday :). I have so much packed its crazy how much you need when traveling with small children.
Other than packing I'm just ironing out small stuff like how to not get lost looking for DME at MCO. I am also now certain I will be upgrading to an annual pass so hopefully I can make that happen without to much trouble.
This weekend I was able to try the dole whip at sweet frogs for the first time (I had pineapple and orange with cotton candy froyo thrown in for good measure ;) ) so I will leave you with a photo of that:
IMG_0504.JPG

ELeigh

Original Poster
My trunk is PACKED!
Only a few last minute additions are left to squeeze in tomorrow night. It looks like we are going to be in for a wet visit so I will be picking up some extra rain supplies today. People seem to be changing their plans to visit WDW this weekend and I have been able to snag some better FP as a result. Fingers crossed the rides will be open for us to use them (I just want to be able to ride SDMT at least once with O and as it stands now we have FP on 2 different days).
I will wrap up this PTR here as I am planning on moving to a Live TR tomorrow night. Follow along for the surprise, lots of food pics and hopefully happy children visiting Mickey :). Thanks to everyone who has been following along with my planning for the last 5 1/2 months it's been so much fun preparing for this trip it's hard to believe it's finally here!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom