Item you wish they still sold

kwt10

Puzzles!?!? What happened to all the great puzzles that they used to have of all the parks? We have them for MK & EPCOT but can't find them for other parks.

mickeykid79

What I really miss are the old '80s shopping bag, the paper bags with the collage of disney world on it printed in a purple and orange color. As well as the infamous Mickey shirt, a white tshirt with a red collar and sleeve, and mickey posing a profile.

But I must agree, those feather hats that appear in DL after Dark are so awesome.You think that the Disney Company would have brought in production some old vintage gift items, like the hats, for the 100 year celebration.

dreamer

Entry ticket and book of nine (or maybe seven?) E-tickets for $7.25. Purchased through MK Club.

Before EPCOT opened I bought a souvenir 3 day pass (good at MK or EPCOT with hopper privileges) that came in a gold folder. I saved it for years, but after moving countless times it disappeared. It was $30 for 3 day admission. Does anyone else have one of those or remember them?

Quentin Disney

The OLD design Cheerleader Minnie Bean Bag. I was going to buy it again (I had to return it for money issues) and suddenly they now have this ugly one in yellow with oversized pom-poms.

I want the old one back!

monorail256

Originally posted by Quentin Disney
The OLD design Cheerleader Minnie Bean Bag. I was going to buy it again (I had to return it for money issues) and suddenly they now have this ugly one in yellow with oversized pom-poms.

I want the old one back!

I bought the old one for my ex-girlfriend who was a cheerleader.. she loved it... knowing her.. its probably burnt now :lol: .. bad memories...

mickeykid79

I have a walt Disney hard cover Picture book that dates 1987 or so, Im not sure because it doesnt have the floridian resort, and it shows alot of people still in bellbottoms and goofy '80s clothes. The book is dark green with gold lettering on the front. its kinda funny, it shows the Marketplace very empty and quiet, unlike now.

I also miss the colorful latex balloon.The one thing i hope they never take away are those huge lollipops, the perfect candy to eat when your on your way back home from the park or watching a parade.

cymbaldiva

monorail256 - I LOVE your avatar! Very Kewl!

cruiseman - I never got to eat at Goofy's Grill, but I'm quite sure you're right - it's gotta be better than McD's!

Stand Back! There's a Hurricane comin' through!

Originally posted by all_good_chic
I wish they still sold those figment hats with the horns. A few years ago a cast member came running up to my sister and asked her where she got her hat since they stopped making them. Sadly our heads have all grown and niether my sister and i can fit are giant heads into the hat :(

Here is a picture of the new hats from FigmentsImagination.com

Attachments

• untitled-1 copy.jpg
    untitled-1 copy.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 78

JungleJim

Account Suspended
I would buy anything with the old Walt Disney World Logo on it!
Last time I was at EPCOT they were selling "old school" Epcot shirts! They were so cool! On the back they had the old WDW logo on them.

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by JungleJim
I would buy anything with the old Walt Disney World Logo on it!
Last time I was at EPCOT they were selling "old school" Epcot shirts! They were so cool! On the back they had the old WDW logo on them.

Now I need one of those! :) Hope they still have them when I go back!

JungleJim

Account Suspended
Originally posted by cymbaldiva

Now I need one of those! :) Hope they still have them when I go back!

I got mine at the gift/camera shop by the front gate. You don't have to enter the park to get in that shop. The shirt I got also had all the Future World Attraction Logos on it.

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by JungleJim

I got mine at the gift/camera shop by the front gate. You don't have to enter the park to get in that shop. The shirt I got also had all the Future World Attraction Logos on it.

Thanks for the 411! Of course, if I'm that close to a park though, I am going in! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom