Item you wish they still sold

RobFL

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I wish they still sold the funny hats from the DL After Dark show. The ones with the feathers and ribbons. I loved those.

I also wish Mickey still wore the Rainbow Bright outfit in Future World :)

-Rob

westie

I tell ya', back in '99 I bought the WDW Explorer CD-Rom, where you get to tour the parks and stuff. I haven't been able to use it since I sold my mac and cannot locate it any longer. If anybody reading this has a PC version they wanna trade for a mac version, let me know. I sure miss it.

RobFL

Account Suspended
Original Poster
They sell the Second Edition at the Virgin Megastore at Downtown Disney Westside... and its available online through the Disney Interactive website.

-Rob

Figaro

I miss the Mickey shaped soft pretzels they used to sell at the tiny snack bar by the bridge between Main Street and Liberty Square. Haven't been able to find them in years!

cruiseman

I bought a hard bound address book with a really cool tower of terror logo on it that they dont make anymore. I would love to have another

roysta123

You can't purchase either Walt Disney World Explorer through any Disney website. They discontinued making it. I'm sure you could find it on Ebay though.:goodnevil

all_good_chic

I wish they still sold those figment hats with the horns. A few years ago a cast member came running up to my sister and asked her where she got her hat since they stopped making them. Sadly our heads have all grown and niether my sister and i can fit are giant heads into the hat :(

RobFL

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I saw those popping up around the time Journey with Figment opened again.. so perhaps they're for sale once more?

-Rob

mousecar

In Adventureland, the egg roll cart used to sell eggrolls with nothing but a hot dog and cheese. The next time we went back we were told they stopped making them. And what happened to the chicken wrapped in banana leaves at Ohana? That menu got updated a few years ago and it's gone.

cymbaldiva

I once saw a cross-stich kit of the Castle in the castle gift shop, but I've never seen it again...I wish they still had that.

I also wish the still sold Boardwalk fries on the boardwalk- those are really some kick a$$ fries! :D

AliciaLuvzDizne

premium mickey mouse ice cream

they changed it!
it used to be vanilla ice cream with chocolate ice cream eyes nose and mouth and chocolate ears

not no more :(
(that i saw last week anyways..)
oh well i got addicted to itzakadozies
lol

Crzy4Dzny

Years ago I bought my girls a Mickey and a Donald Puppeteer. I wish that my husband & I were collecting Disney at that time so we would have bought ourselves each one.

MKCustodial

Originally posted by RobFL
The virgin Mega Store in Down Town Disney sold it to me last month.

-Rob
I got mine there in 99. It's really cool, very informative, and I had a hard time finding enough Hidden Mickeys to see the special clip. Too bad they didn't update it, the Second Edition stops right before AK opened.

TiggersPooh

Originally posted by MKCustodial

I got mine there in 99. It's really cool, very informative, and I had a hard time finding enough Hidden Mickeys to see the special clip. Too bad they didn't update it, the Second Edition stops right before AK opened.

they had that at the library!! Near us! My Mom brought it home for me (she works there) but now I cnat find it at the Library! :(

Nifty

Ooo, I've got one. When I was at Disney World in '96, I stayed at the Wilderness Lodge. There, I bought one of the mugs But this mug from '96 is different. It is made by the Aladdin (Fitting, I thought) company (think thermoses). It is a perfect thermal insulator. It doesn't sweat like the cheap mugs they sell now all over the place.

Anyway, the next time I went back in '99, they still sold the mugs, but they were the cheap kind. I would love to have another of the really good Aladdin mugs with the Wilderness Lodge logo on it. I use the one I have every day (no lie) and it is getting worn, mainly because some inconsiderate person put it in the dishwasher and the paint faded. Grrrr.....anyway I miss the good mugs....and curse the cheap sweaty mugs...even though I have several.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom