Italian Restaurant

Hotdogs

Original Poster
Just tried to make a reservation for the Italian restaurant in Epcot for the first week in September but they said they were not taking bookings for it at the moment does anyone know why? Also has anyone ordered the celebration cakes from the restaurants and what are they like? Thanks

tigsmom

Just tried to make a reservation for the Italian restaurant in Epcot for the first week in September but they said they were not taking bookings for it at the moment does anyone know why? Also has anyone ordered the celebration cakes from the restaurants and what are they like? Thanks

If I remember correctly L'Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante is closing at the end of this month. A new restaurant will be replacing it so my guess is that there will be a re-furb going on at the time of your trip.
I'm sure its been discussed so maybe a quick search will bring it up.

MiduraMagic4

Dont go to the Italian Place at Epcot youre going to leave disappointed. Im an Italian food buff and its not that good. Youre better off going to Rio Del Tiempo in Mexico or the canadian steak house, those are the best 2. I also like japanese place but you have to like that type of habachi style food. I think Italy is the worst restaurant.

tigsmom

Dont go to the Italian Place at Epcot youre going to leave disappointed. Im an Italian food buff and its not that good. Youre better off going to Rio Del Tiempo in Mexico or the canadian steak house, those are the best 2. I also like japanese place but you have to like that type of habachi style food. I think Italy is the worst restaurant.

I've heard the same thing so many times so we never ate there. Hopefully the new restaurant will be much better as the group who will be running ti runs some very well know places.

MiduraMagic4

I've heard the same thing so many times so we never ate there. Hopefully the new restaurant will be much better as the group who will be running ti runs some very well know places.

Ya I really hope so too. Everytime I am in Italy I get an itch for some Italian food. I really hope the new place is good. Itll be worth a few extra ugly Italian Pounds.

disneyfan56

We had 2 birthdays to celebrate while in Disney last year and ordered 2 cakes. One in the MK and one in MGM, both were wonderful. They were large, traditional birthday cakes. I had to call and order them in advance and if I remember correctly, they were both under $20, even with fancy decorations. They are delicious bakery cakes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom