It NEVER fails!!!!!

ImSweetPea

Original Poster
IT NEVER FAILS!!! :brick:

Ok I have made it clear that I am a depressed DISNEY FAN!! When I am not there I am sooooo sad!! The only thing that keeps me going...it this site.... Everytime I get off the computer ... walking away slowly from WDWMagic.com... thinking about all the lucky people in Disney right now.. riding Dumbo.. or eating some good food at the Coral Reef.... or swimming in the pool... I have to slap myself back into reality.... and tell myself I will be there again ... so I walk away and I try and find something else to do with myself... AS SOON AS I TURN ON THE DAMN TV THERE IS A DAMN DISNEY COMMERCIAL... ahhhhhhhhh I just wanna scream.. why can't we just leave on Main Street?? Why why??? We are good peoples!!!!! We are!! Ohh well.. I just needed to vent!!
Thanks
:eek:

luvthemouse

i know how u feel....only thing is im about 2 week away from my next trip (# 26) ...this is going to be the two longest weeks of my life....havent been there since January....im in serious withdrawl...
Hang in there. :):p

TheOneVader

I'm goin there in 2 weeks, too (#19). I haven't been since May, and for me, that's serious withdrawl. I love Disney, and I'm always depressed when I'm not there :(

laurann

I know how you feel, I havent been since last October. I am going Thanksgiving week.:sohappy: 27 DAYS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Last year went on Disney cruise in August and Disney World in Oct. So I too am having major withdraw.... :p

ImSweetPea

Original Poster
Great... now all I get to read it everyone else's count downs... :cry: .......I don't have another trip planed.. last trip was in July... working on another trip with Pam.. Have fun everyone.... think of me...

tori paige

We leave next ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Way to long for me. I want to go back and we just got back in July. I don't know how I'm gonna live until then.DECEMBER DECEMBER

luvthemouse

Ok...so you know you are having serious withdrawl symptoms when visions of you walking thru disney world are all thats in your mind.... I can't stop thinking about my trip...this is bad...not to mention im spending so much of my tmie at work on these wdwdmagic.com boards....how sad......i can't wait....and i promise to think about all the people who can't at The World when i am....;)

WDWcouple

ugh i am jealous of you all going before me. Our next trip is going to be 12/24 - 12/26. Thennnn my BIG Disney trip. 1/19/04 -1/25/04 on the Dreammaker Gold package. We are staying at the Riverside over Christmas and the Cornado 2 weeks later for our BIG trip.

polyman 65

Iget my Disney fix by working part time at the Disney store it helps in more ways than one,great discounts in WDW.Another way to help is plan your own trip,call Disney and make your own room reservations and food reservations and get your tickets at the Disney store,who needs a travel agent?Also you can get great airfare deals on airline web sites yourself(go for it ) its a lot of fun.One more thing 29 more days till WDW:sohappy: 7 nights at the Poly

Yellowbird97

We leave in 30 days for Beach Club for 5 days, can't wait to be back in WDW. This is why I keep my day job, for Disney vacations. We belong to DVC and incorporate 2 mini vacations during the year for grown-ups and a 2 week vacation in July with kids and grandkids. We have been to WDW about 32 times since 1980 and are very sad everytime we have to leave and always looking forward to the next trip! :sohappy:

hadesrules

We're leaving on Friday (which makes this the LONGEST week in recorded history) and then to top it off one of the local radio stations is having a contest to send people on a vacation to WDW to ride Mission: Space. So every morning the DJ's are talking about WDW and all the other rides and the times they've been there and it's just torture.

Sulley

Originally posted by ImSweetPea
When I am not there I am sooooo sad!!

One day they're going to name a medical condition for this. And they're going to use this site for their research study.

On the other hand, maybe you should think about moving into Florida. You don't have to move into Orlando, you can move somewhere, somewhat close by. I live in Miami. And when I get my craving for Disney I wait for the weekend, get in the car and drive up. It's only a 3 hour drive from here. And with the discounted Florida Resident AP's you'll save money :D !

-Sulley

CuteDisneyBaby

I know how you feel, only the last time I went was August 2000!!!! And that was the only time I've ever been. But I'm going with my boyfriend in April and I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

OliveMcFly

I know how you feel. Right now I'm watching Fantasmic and tearing up. I love this place. I had a horrible day yesterday and I just kept repeating Disney. My biggest worry there is how long the wait is for TOT. Lastnight my bestfriend and I were talking about it and we both get extremely excited. Luckily only 13 days to go, but it seems like 13 years. The sick thing is I was just there in Aug. When I get back on the 20th I'm gonna be upset, but then it's back to Disney in Feb. We are doing the cruise and we are adding 3 days to land, So 4 water, 6 WDW. I'm excited for that. Always believe that your next trip is always around the corner and that you should probably start packing now! HeHe :animwink:

scottnj1966

been to wdw hundreds and hundreds of times

I am one of the lucky ones to live about 50 minutes away if that.
Got a seasonal pass and visit all four parks as much as I can.

Check out my little disney site, nothing like this greadt wdw-magic site but its something.

http://www.bigfloridacountry.com/disney.htm

Thanks to Steve for posting many of my on ride videos in full res and so many of my pictures too.

Get to Disney....your missing so much!

josh_e_washie

I definately know how you feel!!!!!! But now is my time to brag!!!!

I was interviewed last week for the WDW College Program, and have a feeling the lady liked me! Anyways, I might be there from June to January! Living there, working there, playing there!!! AHHHHHH!!!!! I can't wait....but anyways yes I know how you feel!:) :)

OliveMcFly

scottnj1966 I loved your site. I like the Main St Electrical Parade music. Great job. Also some great old and odd pics, like the empty Rivers of America. Check out my site too. I'll be updating the pics after my trip in November. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom