It never dies! Stupid People at Disney!

Testtrack321

Original Poster
Anybody? My personal favs are the people on California Screamin that talk to the person next to them, look over the lake, lalala

WHAP!!

They hit their heads on the back of the seats.

Lhriangel

Originally posted by Testtrack321
Anybody? My personal favs are the people on California Screamin that talk to the person next to them, look over the lake, lalala

WHAP!!

They hit their heads on the back of the seats.

*giggles* People do that? dont' they realize that that thing shoots you up? Maybe it's just me and the fact that when I ride it I take off my glasses and therefore can't really see *giggles*.

Okay ... people who think that Disney controls the weather.. I'm not kidding.. *sighs*.. You don't wanna know how many times I got that question. :)

Testtrack321

Original Poster
Re: Re: It never dies! Stupid People at Disney!

Originally posted by Angelique
*giggles* People do that? dont' they realize that that thing shoots you up? Maybe it's just me and the fact that when I ride it I take off my glasses and therefore can't really see *giggles*.

Okay ... people who think that Disney controls the weather.. I'm not kidding.. *sighs*.. You don't wanna know how many times I got that question. :)

I heard of people doing that.

"Can the rain stop?"
"I'll call my supervisor to see if anything can happen."
"Here that Jimmy, the CM is going to call their supervisor."

DisneyCP2000

I've heard of guests sitting on the docks (steel) with feet in lagoon, during a torential downpour with lightning & thunder. It isn't fake folks. Lighting is dangerous!

One that really gets me is when guests asks how many mickeys there are. All I can say is that there's only ONE! :D

Invero

*Beneath a huge sign that says "Monorail to Magic Kingdom Parking"* "Where does this monorail go?"

*Guest points to Monorail* "Epcot?"
"No... it's a Monorail."

In the front cab of the monorail... "Do you Steer??"
(That was my NUMBER ONE asked question... I kid you not.)

This happened to a good friend of mine... Driving a Nova bus with the huuuuge bright amber LED destination sign. Husband and wife at the MK Load Zone at All Star Sports. I pull in... Husband stares up at bus... walks to the front... reads the sign. Walks over to the side, reads the other sign. Gets on the bus. "Do you go to the Magic Kingdom?" All of a sudden the wife belts him with her purse... "You just read that sign 6 times... what does it say??? MAGIC KINGDOM!! Where do you THINK it goes??? Go sit down!!" OMG... I wouldnt have been able to kee a straight face...

Maria

Originally posted by Fantasia Boi
*Guest points to Monorail* "Epcot?"
"No... it's a Monorail."

:lol: :lol: That was a good one! :animwink:

I hated when people asked me how to get to "Walt Disney World" -or "DisneyWorld" being at Epcot when they meant "Magic Kingdom". I always said " you are there" and they gave me a look... :animwink:

"Ooohh.... I´m sorry... you mean MAGIC KINGDOM????!" :D

Invero

Originally posted by Maria
I hated when people asked me how to get to "Walt Disney World" -or "DisneyWorld" being at Epcot when they meant "Magic Kingdom". I always said " you are there" and they gave me a look... :animwink:

"Ooohh.... I´m sorry... you mean MAGIC KINGDOM????!" :D

I forgot that one... LOL... such a good one...

We had one driver... he was at Load Zone #7 at Blizzard Beach... and this guy comes up to him asking what bus goes to Blizzard Beach. So the driver said, "This one." The guy gets in, and the driver moves up to Load Zone #1 and re-opens the doors. "Alright, we're here!"

alee4eva

While buying a turkey leg with my dad at the MK when I was 10 I actually heard a guest ask "What time is the three o'clock parade?"

That's my personal favorite... :D

Katherine

Originally posted by alee4eva
While buying a turkey leg with my dad at the MK when I was 10 I actually heard a guest ask "What time is the three o'clock parade?"

That's my personal favorite... :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's great!!

MajinBuu

This may not be as funny. But....

As a guest (that is all i have ever been at WDW) durring the holliday season, I overheard another guest ask "Santa Claus is gonna be in the Christmas parade right?"

Well, there's my two cents for this thread.

GaryT977

Originally posted by Fantasia Boi
I forgot that one... LOL... such a good one...

We had one driver... he was at Load Zone #7 at Blizzard Beach... and this guy comes up to him asking what bus goes to Blizzard Beach. So the driver said, "This one." The guy gets in, and the driver moves up to Load Zone #1 and re-opens the doors. "Alright, we're here!"

ROTFLMAO!!! :D

I can't imagine what you kids go through sometimes. And you always have to be so nice! I couldn't do it, I'm WAY too obnoxious.

Jedi Stitch

I was stupid at Disney once, and was saved by a more stupid person.

We are at the DAK Safari ride:
Me: Hey honey see that grass top hut there that the place where you can have a chef private dinner. (I had watched a ton of videos and now an "expert", had mistaken the African walk look out for the place at the lodge, my mistake.)
Guy behind me with all the trading pins on: That's not, (I forgot the restaurant), that's the overlook from the jungle walk.
Me: Oh, I saw a video about this place, then where is it..
A guy ahead of us chimes in: " You go to the Tusker House for a restaurant in the Africa section."
Guy behind me: Leans forward to talk to us more privately, "(the name I forgot) restaurant is at the lodge where you can see the animals and get a chef meal" He then leans back and proclaims to the other guy, "Yes, the Tusker House is a restaurant in the African village."

Not as good as my friend who worked at Disneyland at the Indiana Jones ride.
Guest: "I just came off the ride, when did you replace the boats with the jeeps, I was here about four years ago, and there where boats on this ride.
CM Angie: "Oh, well you see Disney likes to re-purpose things here. So you can find the boats on the next ride over, the Jungle Cruse, because we did get a lot of guests asking to go on a boat ride. So just go ahead and enter that line over there, and you can ride them"
Guest: "Thank You"....take a few steps away and comes back "Why did Disney spend all the money to re-purpose the old ride and build a new ride ride with the old things, when they could have saved money by just building a new ride?"
CM Angie: "Because the old ride sprung a leak and could not be fixed so they, went to the jeeps and they were able to build a new water area and re use the boats"
Guest: "Wow, what will they think of next" and walks off to the Cruse line.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom