It Could Always Be Worse [CONCLUDED]

Orange Cat

61D16141-A2FF-4979-9AE4-6957D4B6314D.jpeg
Ka-Chow​

Chaos Cat

@b-wolf95 you’re even against the chaos now? You really have gone soft

b-wolf95: "You vile villain! This 'chaos' that you speak of is not a thing of power, but of corruption! Chaos without order leads to nothing but the path of ruin! I will strike you down with the power of hope and friendship and heart light dark heart bart dart-"

(This pre-final battle speech has been cut short per the request of Tetsuya Nomura's lawyers. Be thankful for that.)

Orange Cat

b-wolf95: "You vile villain! This 'chaos' that you speak of is not a thing of power, but of corruption! Chaos without order leads to nothing but the path of ruin! I will strike you down with the power of hope and friendship and heart light dark heart bart dart-"

(This pre-final battle speech has been cut short per the request of Tetsuya Nomura's lawyers. Be thankful for that.)
I hope you’ve been grinding cause other wise if I’m a real final boss then… 9999 DMG Dealt

MickeyWaffleCo.

Original Poster
In the Parks
No

Attention all ICABW players!

The competition will begin soon with Chapter One: Single Rider Line! This chapter of the competition will be two rounds long, and players will compete individually, instead of in teams. The results of these rounds will not directly affect who wins the competition. There will be no eliminations. However, you can use these rounds to gain a strategic advantage for later in the competition through Playing Favorites, which I'll explain in a minute.

Please note that since players compete individually in this chapter, my reviews for each individual person's submission will be on the shorter side in order to have enough time to review every player's submission. However, I hope to still give valuable feedback on each project.

Playing Favorites Logo.png

Playing Favorites is the first brand unique game mechanic of the competition. With Playing Favorites, Bob Chapek will reward a couple of his favorite Imagineers with special privileges after each of the projects in this chapter. This means that the first and second place winners of these two rounds will each receive a special ability that they can use to their advantage later in the competition! If you receive a Playing Favorites prize, you are not required to share what prize you received with any other players, but you will not be prevented from doing so if you wish to.

That seems to be all that needs announced, so without further ado...
Welcome to Chapter One: Single Rider Line!

MickeyWaffleCo.

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Chapter One
Our band of fearless Armchair Imagineers has finally gathered. We've met at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge, and are currently getting to know each other. Suddenly, the room begins to tremble. A mysterious blue light wisps around the room, and a vortex opens beneath our feet, sending us hurtling down into nothingness. Just a few panic-filled moments later, we land on solid ground. Looking around, we find what appears to be Disney California Adventure Park.

"Hey, it's California Adventure!" shouts @Orange Cat

"Wait just a minute, something's not right here," cautions @b-wolf95 . "WHAT IN THE NAME OF MICKEY MOUSE IS THAT???"

He points toward the Pixar Pal-A-Round, upon which the image of a giant Arlo head was plastered.

"Why would anyone at Disney want to put The Good Dinosaur in the parks?" asks @ThemeParkPriest in disbelief.

"I told you things were bad," says Agent Coulson, walking up to us from behind. "Now, hurry, let's get further away from Avengers Campus. I've already been mistaken for a meet and greet character twice.

"Sorry about that sudden teleportation. I know it's a little discomforting, but we needed to get you here early. This universe is worsening at an almost exponential rate. Here, take these."

He hands each of us what appears to be an original iPod.

ipod-2001-1557421670.jpg

"What are these for?" asks @montydysquith-navarro

"These are communicators. They're supposed to blend in a bit more than our standard models," replies Coulson.

"These things look like they're from 1995 or something," says @Outbound . "Not sure how well they'll 'blend in'."

"2001, actually. Sorry, but I can't control it. The boss was in charge of the design."

"Speaking of which... Number one, who is this mysterious boss of yours? Number two, we don't know anything about this Magical Maintenance thing. And three, aren't you, like, dead?" asks @Tegan pilots a chicken

"I'm sorry, but I can't tell you anything about the boss. It would compromise your mission. We're Magic Multiversical Maintenance. MMM. We basically exist to maintain the Disney multiverse. And no, I'm not dead. Don't believe everything you see in the movies."

"Wait, so what abo-" @Outbound begins .

"Sorry, gotta run! Get to Imagineering HQ! I'll be in touch!" yells Coulson hurriedly as he breaks away from the group. Moments later, we see a pair of security Cast Members follow in the same direction.

"Well, that was weird," says @TheOriginalTiki . "We should probably get to Glendale like he suggested, though."​

Last edited:

Disney Warrior

Chapter One
Our band of fearless Armchair Imagineers has finally gathered. We've met at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge, and are currently getting to know each other. Suddenly, the room begins to tremble. A mysterious blue light wisps around the room, and a vortex opens beneath our feet, sending us hurtling down into nothingness. Just a few panic-filled moments later, we land on solid ground. Looking around, we find what appears to be Disney California Adventure Park.

"Hey, it's California Adventure!" shouts @Orange Cat

"Wait just a minute, something's not right here," cautions @b-wolf95 . "WHAT IN THE NAME OF MICKEY MOUSE IS THAT???"

He points toward the Pixar Pal-A-Round, upon which the image of a giant Arlo head was plastered.

"Why would anyone at Disney want to put The Good Dinosaur in the parks?" asks @ThemeParkPriest in disbelief.

"I told you things were bad," says Agent Coulson, walking up to us from behind. "Now, hurry, let's get further away from Avengers Campus. I've already been mistaken for a meet and greet character twice.

"Sorry about that sudden teleportation. I know it's a little discomforting, but we needed to get you here early. This universe is worsening at an almost exponential rate. Here, take these."

He hands each of us what appears to be an original iPod.

View attachment 572634

"What are these for?" asks @montydysquith-navarrow

"These are communicators. They're supposed to blend in a bit more than our standard models," replies Coulson.

"These things look like they're from 1995 or something," says @Outbound . "Not sure how well they'll 'blend in'."

"2001, actually. Sorry, but I can't control it. The boss was in charge of the design."

"Speaking of which... Number one, who is this mysterious boss of yours? Number two, we don't know anything about this Magical Maintenance thing. And three, aren't you, like, dead?" asks @Tegan pilots a chicken

"I'm sorry, but I can't tell you anything about the boss. It would compromise your mission. We're Magic Multiversical Maintenance. MMM. We basically exist to maintain the Disney multiverse. And no, I'm not dead. Don't believe everything you see in the movies."

"Wait, so what abo-" @Outbound begins .

"Sorry, gotta run! Get to Imagineering HQ! I'll be in touch!" yells Coulson hurriedly as he breaks away from the group. Moments later, we see a pair of security Cast Members follow in the same direction.

"Well, that was weird," says @TheOriginalTiki . "We should probably get to Glendale like he suggested, though."​
will I and/or my universe/creations be mentioned somewhere?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom