It Could Always Be Worse [CONCLUDED]

spacemt354

Chili's
Wait, I just realized something really funny. I never lost once this entire game.
  • Round 1: I got first place
  • Round 2: I got first place
  • Round 3: Team Blair won first (my team)
  • Round 4: Team Blair won first (my team)
  • Round 5: No winning team was decided, so nobody won or lost
    • (tbh, I'd personally give this one to Tiki's team for his phenomenal video presentation, but officially no winners were decided)
  • Round 6: Everyone was on one team, so everyone won
    • (even though I only contributed through brainstorming this round lol)
  • Round 7: No first place given, but I was one of the three advancing finalists
  • Round 8: I won
I need to speak to my lawyer on if I accidentally sold my soul to some spirit in exchange for ridiculously good luck in this game
Ironically the winner of it could always be worse scored a perfect game - so things could always be worse!

MickeyWaffleCo.

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Wait, I just realized something really funny. I never lost once this entire game.
  • Round 1: I got first place
  • Round 2: I got first place
  • Round 3: Team Blair won first (my team)
  • Round 4: Team Blair won first (my team)
  • Round 5: No winning team was decided, so nobody won or lost
    • (tbh, I'd personally give this one to Tiki's team for his phenomenal video presentation, but officially no winners were decided)
  • Round 6: Everyone was on one team, so everyone won
    • (even though I only contributed through brainstorming this round lol)
  • Round 7: No first place given, but I was one of the three advancing finalists
  • Round 8: I won
I need to speak to my lawyer on if I accidentally sold my soul to some spirit in exchange for ridiculously good luck in this game
Yeah, this whole game was just a hoax to give Outbound another competition victory! 🤣🤣

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
It Could Always Be Worse Champion
poder infinity war GIF by JenChibi

Outbound

@Outbound were you aware that Disney almost built an indoor park in St Louis?

Yes! Riverfront Square, which had a vibe similar to @Sharon&Susan ’s Disneyland expansion from the SYWTBAI 19 finale!

It’d be interesting to consider a reality where Riverfront Square were built instead of WDW. Unlike MK, RS was fairly distinct from DLR. I wonder if all the parks would’ve become completely different, somewhat like our Walt inspired mini-parks from this finale.

Last edited:

MickeyWaffleCo.

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Unlike MK, RS was fairly distinct from DLR.
WDW probably would have been distinct from DL as well, had Walt lived to see it completed.

Epcot would’ve been the focus (the Progress City Epcot, not today’s EPCOT park), coupled with an industrial park, and the theme park would’ve been mostly a way to provide jobs and entertainment to Epcot residents. Walt didn’t focus a whole lot on the theme park when WDW was in its earliest phase of development, but I think it’s safe to say he would’ve ensured it was different from DL. Roy played it safe and based it off DL.

Outbound

WDW probably would have been distinct from DL as well, had Walt lived to see it completed.

Epcot would’ve been the focus (the Progress City Epcot, not today’s EPCOT park), coupled with an industrial park, and the theme park would’ve been mostly a way to provide jobs and entertainment to Epcot residents. Walt didn’t focus a whole lot on the theme park when WDW was in its earliest phase of development, but I think it’s safe to say he would’ve ensured it was different from DL. Roy played it safe and based it off DL.
Now this would be an interesting open brainstorming prompt…

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom