It All Started With An Intro.

DoleWhipperSnapper

Original Poster
Now that I got the cheesy intro title out of the way here is a little bit about myself.

I'm Nicole and I'm 23 and I've always been told I was born a Disney Princess. Both my parents are huge Disney fans and I first went to WDW when I was 1 year old at stayed at Port Orleans French Quarters even though I don't remember any of it. I have been back 14 other times since the last with my boyfriend in 2016 where we stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Growing up my parents purchased the Disney Vacation Club and our home resort was Old Key West so we stayed there quite a bit, but we stayed a few other places as well. I met my boyfriend almost 2 and a half years ago at a holiday work party as both work for my Dads business. He talked to me about how he loved Disney and he had me hooked and even though he was much older than me(20 years) we fell in love just recently he purchased DVC at Bay Lake Towers for our future together. You can probably see why I am head over heels about this man. Like said I love all things Disney and that includes the movies which my favorite Classic is Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. My favorite newer movie is Tangled and live action even though it is not technically all live action is Enchanted. Some of my favorite Disney tunes are, " That's How You Know" from Enchanted, "I See The Light" from Tangled, and "How Far I'll Go" from Moana. I love way too many things in the parks to list them all but here is just a sample, DOLE WHIPS, Soarin, Seven Dwarfs Mine Ride, Kilimanjaro Safaris, and Boma. That pretty much sums up about 1% of my Disney life. Hope to chat with other Disney enthusiasts here in the near future.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom