ISTCrew's September 27th WDW Update

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Originally posted by DisneyInsider
Not sure exactly which but...

By the outdoor eating area.

Close enough...It was a stairway, almost directly across from the Pirates entrance, but, in the resturaunt. I went up to the top, and peeked thru the door, and it was an AC unit, I went to the bottom, and we saw the chain down, so, it was a CM only stairway, but I didnt know that, since the chain was broke, I put it back up tho:D

daniam2188

Originally posted by ISTCrew20
Your close with the pirates guess, but, I need something more specific..C'mon lol

i kno exactly where that is... its to the right of the pirates entrance in that little plaza thingy. those stairs lead to waht looks like a second story but i believe its fake... i was also wondering if there is a utilidor entrance in that plaza since when i was there in july there were many cm's coming and going thru doors there w/ the carts that sell water, squize breezes etc

EDIT: i should read the whole thread b4 i post

Bagheera

Originally posted by ISTCrew20
Here is a picture of the big Epcot parking lot brew-ha-ha

click ....... Here! lol

Sunday, September 28, Tri-America Triathlon Series Finale

From the Disney's Wide World of Sports web site:

2003 Course
This year's race will utilize a point to point format with the race starting at Disney's Contemporary Resort and finishing at Epcot®.

Disney's Contemporary Resort is a natural setting for the Tri-America Series Finale. The race registration and Tri-America Festival of Sports and Fitness will be based out of the Contemporary Resort's Convention Center. The swim will take place at the North Beach with the first transition staged under the shadows of the monorail beams just north of the main tower.

New for 2003 is that the run and finish have been moved to Epcot®. The second transition, the bike to run, will also be staged at Epcot®. The entire 10K run will take place in and around Epcot®. The final portion of the run takes athletes around the World Showcase Lagoon, past Spaceship Earth, to finish just outside the main entrance to Epcot®.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom