ISTCrew's January 31'st WDW Update

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
s25843--This was the last weekend of them giving them out:(

Lee--Im easy to spot, you'll know it's me if you find me :lol:

Tifani--Im still laughing about the pool thing. You were dumb to even think Jason would jump in with ya. How did it feel, you the only one in the pool, and Jason, Kenan, and I up on the thing laughing at ya? :lol: ...Wow...and yea the Pepporoni Twist pretzels from WETZEL'S PRETZELS (lol) were really good...

and speaking of that, when we were walking over there, we were stopped by a Punk/Rock/Goth chick, how had a whole bunch of necklaces hanging from a carabeener (sp?) on her neck. She stopped Tifani and was like "Beautiful Necklace for a Beautiful Girl" and she was all "tell me which one you like, and I'll tell you the price" and I was like "OMG...They be doing this at Disney now!" it was crazy, but we just walked away from them

Lee

Adventurer
Never!

It's like the mob. If I spill too many beans, they'll come for me some dark night. The wife wouldn't like a horse head in the bed.

imagineersrock

Originally posted by Lee
Never!

It's like the mob. If I spill too many beans, they'll come for me some dark night. The wife wouldn't like a horse head in the bed.

well how about an oversized mouse head... --oh good god i think i just came up with a great parody...... imagine the fun you could have thanks to the disney costume department..

:lookaroun

t3techcom18

Great update! I wonder why they took down the TTA sign...maybe it's because of Stitch...because I recently got the DisneyInsider(Disney.com newsletter), and it said that the next issue would be called 'Stitch Breaks Out!' I wonder what they mean by that....Oh, and Lee I like your avatar too. Where did you get the picture from? Look at the sig, and you'll know why I'm asking.....

Foolish Mortal

An update without Tif losing something ?? Just dose'nt seem right. Just kidding Tif. I have to backtrack to customers house's since I leave things once in a while. I know the feeling.

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Actually, when we were at Pop Century, and we were waiting for our DTD bus, and Kenan was going back to get his car at Epcot, I had taken her phone out of my bag, and put it on the bench for her...

Then the 3 of us are on the DTD bus, and we we're like, TIFANI, WHERE IS YOU'RE PHONE?!!? We were about to call Kenan to see if we left it on the bench...but it was in her pocket lol...

and oh yea, On the bus from MK to PC, Kenan thought Tifani and Jason left his umbrella at the park, and it was on the bus...and then we got off the bus, and we're walking into Pop Century...and I was like "YOU LEFT THE UMBRELLA ON THE BUS" ...and they actually did, but got back there in time lol...

Kenan wouldnt of cared if they lost that umbrella anyways, isnt that right kenan?!:lol: :lol: :lol:

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Originally posted by Kenan
Hahahaha....actually, I really wouldntve....cause...just cause...:animwink: :animwink: :animwink: but fun time overall..cant wait to do it again....and even MORE phone calls..hahahahaha

And more Text Messages lol...Tifani said Jason is gonna be paying her bill, after doing all those messages to you earlier in the day. Oh yea, we also got the message you sent us after we left at Virgin Mega...Why were you there for so long for?

wannabeBelle

Hey there ISTCrew20!! It was so awesome running into you, Tiffany and Jason. I think I stunned my friend Richie by recognizing you guys. I recognized Tiffany right off, but you are cuter in person!!! Wonderful meeting all of you!! Belle

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Originally posted by wannabeBelle
Hey there ISTCrew20!! It was so awesome running into you, Tiffany and Jason. I think I stunned my friend Richie by recognizing you guys. I recognized Tiffany right off, but you are cuter in person!!! Wonderful meeting all of you!! Belle

Oh stop, Im gonna blush:eek: :lol: ...

But yea, it was awesome running into you guys aswell. Did you get to see Wishes, or did ya get rained out? Did he enjoy Philharmagic?

wannabeBelle

Hey there, We ended up catching Philharmagic after the Hoop De Doo as we didnt have time before hand to do so. I got in later than I had planned, checked in later etc. Hoop was pretty good Richie loved the good BBQ type food. We did get to see Wishes later, but Tink didnt fly. That was OK though, I still love the whole theme of the Wishes show, pretty amazing!!! Even with the rain!!! Hey it was warmer there in Fl then here in NYC!!! Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom