ISTCrew's January 26th WDW Update

DanStat

Merchandise...

Has anyone noticed if they still have the Four Parks, One World merchandise?...

What about "Where Magic Lives"?...and the "Global Icon" merchandise?

Any info would be GREATLY appreciated!

surfsupdon

Originally posted by ISTCrew20
Yea...Told ya I'd ride Tower for you:lol: ...200 minutes...thats crazy. I waited 20 minutes today, and thought I would JUST DIE! (im so spoiled lol)

HEY HEY!

I never said I waited the 200 mins!! I don't do more than 30 usually, you gotta use FP and learn how to "work it" ala missy elliot.

But thanks for riding tower today as i requested. I gave campus tours in the 14degree heat. Geesh!!

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Re: Merchandise...

Originally posted by disneyprep50321
Has anyone noticed if they still have the Four Parks, One World merchandise?...

What about "Where Magic Lives"?...and the "Global Icon" merchandise?

Any info would be GREATLY appreciated!

When I was at World of Disney last Saturday, I don't think I saw one piece of merchandise with the Four Parks, One World thing. But I did see a ton of Where Magic Lives merchandise, so that's what they got now. The only Four Parks, One World merchandise I have is a mug. I picked up a Where Magic Lives mousepad and the Disney Desktop Themes program for a low price of $20.00 at World of Disney, a savings of about $5. They both came in a little backpack thing, good deal.

mandib

Aww poor Patrick is hot. Then there's me who fell on ice going to softball tonight (inside) and can't wait to get up to 10º tomorrow. lol I can't take this cold much longer. I'm still trying to figure out the ToT thing but I think I might have. Oh it's late I need sleep! :)

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
I was thinking to myself, Maybe I should get a picture of the extended queue, but the line was just moving SO fast:lol: ...Nah, I didnt take one because I thought it would be easy to explain, until I got home and tried to type it lol...

DisneyPrep...I really havent seen any "Where Magic Lives" merchandise, but of course, I havent been looking. One thing I always see is that "Where Magic Lives" business card holder. Thats just something thats always etched in my mind, Along with the "2004" black bag. Thats just the things I always see when I walk thru a shop. But most of the merchanside I have been seeing is the "2004" with fireworks and Mickey Ears, and the "4 Parks, One World" with the gloves at the bottom.

Matterbuggy...Yea, I do these often. Usually once every weekend, or sometimes twice:D ...

And "General" Grizz...Dont be modest, you know I live 11 minutes away from property:rolleyes: :lol:

Tifani...Yea, It was a good update wasnt it?...Because I "felt like" going to Disney...I got stories:D

Don...Please dont tell me you "Flip it and reverse it" also:hammer: :lol:

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Originally posted by disneyprep50321
Thanks, guys!

That 2004 fireworks stuff is so ugly! It looks like something from Wal-Mart!

I know! It's so ugly. I like the Where Magic Lives a lot better, in fact I like the Where Magic Lives logo more than any of the ones I have seen. It looks cool, and everything from all the parks is incorporated into it. I also bought a jacket ($42 bucks....sweatshirt material too:rolleyes: ) with the Where Magic Lives logo. World of Disney has a TON of this stuff.

DanStat

Originally posted by NemoRocks78
I know! It's so ugly. I like the Where Magic Lives a lot better, in fact I like the Where Magic Lives logo more than any of the ones I have seen. It looks cool, and everything from all the parks is incorporated into it. I also bought a jacket ($42 bucks....sweatshirt material too:rolleyes: ) with the Where Magic Lives logo. World of Disney has a TON of this stuff.

I'm glad they kept the Where Magic Lives theme! It's so pretty!

I like the mouse pad that moves...you know...liecential or something? That jacket sounds cool too!

I can't wait...I'll buy it all! :lol:

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
I guess this kinda ties to the merchandise...Awhile back when I went mith my sister, and I updated on the Soarin Poster...yea, that update. Anyways, when Nemo came out for pictures at the meet and greet, we got our pictures, and they changed THAT picture folder/frame aswell. On the front is 4 small squares, one with each park icon, and a character from that park. Figment is the one for Epcot:D

There is a garage door with the monsters inc logo on it across from the ABC Commisary. There are also scream canisters spread about the area. Sometimes there is a sign with their times posted, sometimes not. That door is actually the stage door to the ABC TV Theatre.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom