ISTCrew's January 26th WDW Update

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
I got a small update for today, considering I was only at the parks from 12-6.30....Anyways, I was planning on going with TIfani today, but she "Didnt feel like Disney" (I know right). I asked my sister if she wanted to go, and she was like "Sure". Eventually, I ended up going with my sister, brother, cousin, and dad, but My Sister and I split up while the others went to see a movie.

My sister and I started at MGM. She got her very first rides on TOT and RNRC today. Since it was her first ride on TOT, I bought the picture, and the Picture setup has changed. They no longer come in the black folder with the ghosts on them. Its back to the standard orange folder, and it says 2004, with the new "Tower of Terr4r" logo on it, with lightning bolts all around the picture.

as for the other MGM news...

--They have set up an extended queue in the TOT line. As your getting close to the lobby, there is a big empty space to the left of the line. That has been filled with queue chains now.

--I went by the Stunt Show site today. They now have this little circle thing built, and Im guessing a fountain will be put in there.

And that's the MGM news...As for the Epcot News...

--I finally got to see the MS barf bags. I was in Fuge Blue, and they have a small pouch on the metal bars in between the 2 seats. There are 2 bags in each pouch. Nothing special...They are just like, white lunch bags.

And, thats it y'all. I guess I'll fill ya in with the wait times and weather.

TOT was almost walk on all day. The longest was extended a little past the fountain.

RNRC kept flipping from a 20 min wait to walk on.

GMR was just filled up in the theater, with the switchback queue. Speaking of GMR, the Cm's were dressed in painters costumes, and standing completely still, in the queue of the ride. And as I was walking by, my sister goEs "Hey Patrick, I thought they were real" and I was like "Yea, I thought they were real too" and then one of the painters looks at me and says "I also thought they were real" ... it was like, the coolest thing ever.

MS was walk on when we got there.

and the weather was HOTTTTTTT! I was actually sweating when I was walking around today, and I havent been hot like that at the parks in atleast 3 months. The GMR queue was also really hot, like the AC broke...

and yea, thats it. It was a slow day today, and thats really all that stood out when I went today. Pictures up soon:D

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Originally posted by General Grizz
Thanks for the update, Patrick.

What is this X-S Tech photo I see in your photoalbum?!? EXPLAIN!! :D

Oh yea...they opened it back up for another day last week. I thought I told ya?!:hammer:

Nah...that was from the last day it was open. I'll be posting more AE pictures, and FR pictures over time:D

dxwwf3

Originally posted by ISTCrew20
Oh yea...they opened it back up for another day last week. I thought I told ya?!:hammer:

Please never toy with my emotions like that again

:lol: :lol: :lol:

1stStarIC2nite

Great update! :sohappy:

Wow? MS a walk on?? Keeeewwwwlllll...

And with the extended que, do you mean that little bit of space that's past the entrance to the lobby area? Im a bit confused on that... anyway

Yup yup.... good job Pat :D

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
No, Alex, after you go past the empty fountain area, and before you turn right to go straight before turning left in the lobby (with me)...there was a big empty space of tile. Thats where the extended queue is

Pics are up

DisneySaint

I noticed in your updated pictures that the Kermit near Muppet Vision is getting refurbished. I wanted to give my praise for that much-needed fix, because when I was there in October it was teetering and rocking with kids hanging on it and such. I'm surpised it didn't fall, actually.

Thanks for the report, as always.

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Originally posted by dxwwf3
That it does Grizz. That it does

Well we're just gonna have to wait and see what other AE pictures I may be posting in the future:D :lol: :animwink:

Shaman

No "controversial" story this week? And here I thought we we're gonna have some more fun (like last week)....:lookaroun :animwink:

Naw....j/k....though small, the update was great...

:)

MrNonacho

Premium Member
Originally posted by General Grizz
I took a good look at that photo. Doesn't that art just blast you away with nostalgia?

It's weird, it doesn't seem like it's been 3 and a half months since I last saw that. Time is flying...

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Great update, great to see that lines are walk-on, unfortunately I won't be making my next trip until the first weekend in February (two weeks=too long) before the big President's Day weekend crowds, so I hope for walk-on times as well. It was hot in Orlando? Gosh, it was pretty cool down here in West Palm the entire day. Weird to see that Orlando's temperature was higher than a city far south of it. I usually love going to Orlando cause it's nice and cool there. BTW, I have also started uploading some AE pics from its last day and before, i'll continue to add more throughout the week. Great update once again.

surfsupdon

WOW!!

I, a once a year tourist, saw the MS barfbags before Patrick did, almost daily theme park go-er always looking something for a park update!!

Thanks for the update. I always envisioned an extended queue line in that ToT area too. Funny it gets set up for a walk on day, as opposed to 200 mins lines during New Years week.

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Originally posted by surfsupdon
WOW!!

I, a once a year tourist, saw the MS barfbags before Patrick did, almost daily theme park go-er always looking something for a park update!!

Thanks for the update. I always envisioned an extended queue line in that ToT area too. Funny it gets set up for a walk on day, as opposed to 200 mins lines during New Years week.

Yea...Told ya I'd ride Tower for you:lol: ...200 minutes...thats crazy. I waited 20 minutes today, and thought I would JUST DIE! (im so spoiled lol)

AndyP

Originally posted by surfsupdon
WOW!!

You are one in a million, I'm in the other 999,999 :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom