Issues linking guest

Raelynie

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Hello! I have a question that I hope someone can help me with. I have my MDE app set up and am the sole planner. I can see my reservation and plans in my app. I have one other guest (my SO) listed and he is part of my plans. He has his own MDE login on his app on his phone. For the life of me I CANNOT get them to link up so he can view/ adjust our plans in his app. I have hit the "invite to join" button but he never gets an email or app alert. Can anyone offer up some suggestions as to how to do this or what we may be doing wrong? I am posting here first before calling Disney for help.

Thank you!

Rob562

Hello! I have a question that I hope someone can help me with. I have my MDE app set up and am the sole planner. I can see my reservation and plans in my app. I have one other guest (my SO) listed and he is part of my plans. He has his own MDE login on his app on his phone. For the life of me I CANNOT get them to link up so he can view/ adjust our plans in his app. I have hit the "invite to join" button but he never gets an email or app alert. Can anyone offer up some suggestions as to how to do this or what we may be doing wrong? I am posting here first before calling Disney for help.

Thank you!

If you've already sent the invite, have him go into his MDE account on the app or perhaps through a web browser. Rather than an alert in the main section, see if there's anything just sitting in the Friends & Family section waiting his attention.

Otherwise, a call to Help Desk may be needed so that you don't accidentally create two versions of him.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom