Isn't this Illegal?

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Do you think that you could get more money by reporting your costume missing and then selling it to someone on ebay that doesn't know how much it is worth? Or does it cost so much to report missing that it's a waste of money?

Goodness, I hope that made sense...

niteobsrvr

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
Do you think that you could get more money by reporting your costume missing and then selling it to someone on ebay that doesn't know how much it is worth? Or does it cost so much to report missing that it's a waste of money?

Goodness, I hope that made sense...

If I remember correctly, the jacket the bus drivers have was about 260 bucks if you lost it. It was a heavy nylon water repellent outer coat with a zip out heavy fleece liner.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by niteobsrvr
If I remember correctly, the jacket the bus drivers have was about 260 bucks if you lost it. It was a heavy nylon water repellent outer coat with a zip out heavy fleece liner.
How much do you think you'd get for it on ebay? Even worth "losing" it??

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by hmppan
I know that they auction off alot of old CM costumes at property control...

yeah, unthemed ones though. I bought a pair of Converse All-Stars that were supposed to be used in Doug Live! before it got canned. My friend Raymond bought a pair of Rollerblades from Tarzan Rocks!

If you ever see a themed costume piece there, something is wrong

niteobsrvr

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
How much do you think you'd get for it on ebay? Even worth "losing" it??

It was a nice jacket but for price i would imagine you could get a nice leather coat or even something that you could wear skiing etc.

I doubt anyone would pay 50 bucks and even if they did buy it for more than the cost would it be worth loising your job over?

Monorail Lime

That is one ugly coat!!!

Honest or not, if one of those blue Epcot shirts with the Spaceship Earth lineart that the guest relations cast members wear ever shows up on eBay I am certainly bidding on it!

Maria

Originally posted by Monorail Lime
That is one ugly coat!!!

Honest or not, if one of those blue Epcot shirts with the Spaceship Earth lineart that the guest relations cast members wear ever shows up on eBay I am certainly bidding on it!

I was not given one of those, but if you ever see a plaid vest on Ebay, please let me know too! I wanted one to frame it and hang all my pins in it! :D (If not the vest, then the scarf... hehe) :animwink:

Maria

Originally posted by niteobsrvr

The Guest Relations gold "D" pin, was $70usd if you lost it back in ´99.

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by Maria
The Guest Relations gold "D" pin, was $70usd if you lost it back in ´99.

really????? They charged me $10 for it in 2000. Then again, I have friends in costuming

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by disneyfan1313
Really Rob? What GR were you in? It sure wasn't the MK.

Epcot, 2000 on a 2 month Cross U from Entertainment. I reported it lost to costuming (which it was!) and the only deduction on my paychecks in the coming weeks was $10 total reported as a "lost item" on it. Hmm.. if 2 people have asked, they may have deducted something else then... strange. Either way, I got a new one that day issued by costuming and it's still in my box O' Disney stuff.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom