Is Walt Disney World rides and attractions just for toddlers and little kids?

Minnie1976

I remember a true story from years ago about a couple who went to Disney World. The husband had been going since he was 1 year old and had been multiple times. The wife had never been. They were in fantasyland and the wife said why are we going on all these children's rides. The husband was shocked and said, "what do you mean children's rides? These aren't children's rides." He is still up set the that Mr. Toad is gone. The new wife never asked that question. LOL! Don't upset a Disney fanatic. I guess it is all how you look at the attractions and what you love about Disney. I myself at 66 have never grown up but still love all the attractions and must go on all of them when I am there.

jbeachboy

I remember a true story from years ago about a couple who went to Disney World. The husband had been going since he was 1 year old and had been multiple times. The wife had never been. They were in fantasyland and the wife said why are we going on all these children's rides. The husband was shocked and said, "what do you mean children's rides? These aren't children's rides." He is still up set the that Mr. Toad is gone. The new wife never asked that question. LOL! Don't upset a Disney fanatic. I guess it is all how you look at the attractions and what you love about Disney. I myself at 66 have never grown up but still love all the attractions and must go on all of them when I am there.

which rides do you like best?

Minnie1976

which rides do
Stars wars I can do without
I've gotten brave in my old age and love the roller coasters, everything in the MK. Most of animal kingdom there is one show I find boring, Finding Nemo. We normally don't take the train to the petting zoo. Epcot we usually skip Energy because we have been so many times. World Showcase we skip most of the movies the countries have except for America. We go on Mexico's attraction and Norway but haven't been on the new Norway attraction. Enjoy different places to eat in the World Showcase. Epcot - I don't to the space or moon attraction makes me sick.
Hollywood - love the Great Movie Ride, tower of terror, roc n roll rollercoaster, muppets and others. I don't think we do the shows in Hollywood and was very disappointed last time we went on the backlot tour.

Minnie1976

I can do without Star Wars too but go on it. Oh, I can't do Astro orbitor. I don't have enough strength to push up with my arms to get out. LOL! We don't stand in lines for characters and rarely watch parades or fireworks. Oh I don't do teacups unless with grandkids. Can do without Stitch. Nothing they put there has really been a success.

jbeachboy

I've gotten brave in my old age and love the roller coasters, everything in the MK. Most of animal kingdom there is one show I find boring, Finding Nemo. We normally don't take the train to the petting zoo. Epcot we usually skip Energy because we have been so many times. World Showcase we skip most of the movies the countries have except for America. We go on Mexico's attraction and Norway but haven't been on the new Norway attraction. Enjoy different places to eat in the World Showcase. Epcot - I don't to the space or moon attraction makes me sick.
Hollywood - love the Great Movie Ride, tower of terror, roc n roll rollercoaster, muppets and others. I don't think we do the shows in Hollywood and was very disappointed last time we went on the backlot tour.

which space, mission space? which rides are sickening? they got rid of the backlot tour.

jbeachboy

I can do without Star Wars too but go on it. Oh, I can't do Astro orbitor. I don't have enough strength to push up with my arms to get out. LOL! We don't stand in lines for characters and rarely watch parades or fireworks. Oh I don't do teacups unless with grandkids. Can do without Stitch. Nothing they put there has really been a success.

how is stitch attraction? why do people dislike it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom