Is Victoria and Alberts ever coming back?

KramerTM

This would be amazing news! If the rumor is true, wonder what timeline that puts the restaurant on to reopen. My trip is in late April and really hoping that V&A will be open again.

Lil Copter Cap

We had a displaced server at Steakhouse 71 mention a March/April opening. The issue now is re-training staff since they’ve all been at other locations/left the state/etc.

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

I'm going out on a limb, and saying NOV 2022 up to JAN 2023, for the obvious reason. "Because Omicron".
Plan on a solid 7% price increase minimum - "Because Inflation".

tpoly88

i Like V&A and we've eaten there a few times and never disappointed. Was always a night we had to really plan as getting dressed up after coming from the park made it a little laborious but it was enjoyable. Ate at French laundry in Napa too, now that was disappointing, over priced, rude staff and looked down on you if not ordering a 83' mouton rothchild. The staff memeber that i talked with at Citricos just a couple weeks back said V&A was maybe spring of 23'. Said the longer its closed, the longer it will take to open as getting the Chef back, the Staff up and trained to a level of V&A takes time. i can understand that it takes time but over a year from now? Im glad to see Jiko's coming back, that is one of my favorite restaurants and the service there has always been a step above most of the other disney restaurants.

jrapps

i Like V&A and we've eaten there a few times and never disappointed. Was always a night we had to really plan as getting dressed up after coming from the park made it a little laborious but it was enjoyable. Ate at French laundry in Napa too, now that was disappointing, over priced, rude staff and looked down on you if not ordering a 83' mouton rothchild. The staff memeber that i talked with at Citricos just a couple weeks back said V&A was maybe spring of 23'. Said the longer its closed, the longer it will take to open as getting the Chef back, the Staff up and trained to a level of V&A takes time. i can understand that it takes time but over a year from now? Im glad to see Jiko's coming back, that is one of my favorite restaurants and the service there has always been a step above most of the other disney restaurants.
I REALLY hope this isn't true. 2023?!?!?

DCBaker

Premium Member
Sometime this year -

"For our last resorts update, but certainly not the least. You’ve likely been wondering when Victoria & Albert’s would be opening its doors once again at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, and I am very pleased to share that this beloved favorite will be coming back later this year. While we don’t have specifics right now, stay tuned for updates to come! "

RoadiJeff

I wonder if they'll be coming back with increased prices, keeping in line with Disney overall? We enjoyed our once-in-a-lifetime dinner there but $842 for two of us with no wine pairings was a bit high. The Christmas live harp music was quite nice.

JohnD

I wonder if they'll be coming back with increased prices, keeping in line with Disney overall? We enjoyed our once-in-a-lifetime dinner there but $842 for two of us with no wine pairings was a bit high. The Christmas live harp music was quite nice.

I've never been. But comparing to the multi-thousand dollar stay at the SW hotel, this place now sounds like a bargain.

Jcf8037

I've heard a summer re-opening is likely. The signal to watch is when Israel leaves Citricos to go prep V&A's. Once that happens, my guess is it re-opens in 60 days, give or take.
Thank god! My wife had reservations for her 40th with my sis in law in 2020 that got covid’d. She’s been celebrating her 40th birthday for two years now. We’ll be there in august, hopefully she can finally age up!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom