Is Toy Story 3 really in production?

toystoryma

Original Poster
My son was googling and found a few sites that said it has been confirmed and got the green light to start prouduction and are predicting a 2010 release of the movie..

any truth to this?

Enigma

Account Suspended
Yes it really is in development but it won't be out untill 2009 or 2010. Lee Unkrich is directing, John Lasseter is overseeing it, The guy who wrote the script for "little miss sunshine" is writing the script, it will also be the last Toy Story film and conclude the storyline.

NemoRocks78

Seized
2008 is Wall-E and 2009 is Up so 2010 is the earliest it'll be out (though you can push it back even another year if Cars 2 happens before it).

Enigma

Account Suspended
Here are all of the Pixar projects in development:

Wall-E
Toy Story 3
John Carter of Mars
Unannounced Pete Docter film
Cars 2 (rumor)

WDWFigment

Does anyone know what the plot will be on Toy Story 3?
:veryconfu :wave:

Yeah, it's going to be the end of the trilogy. Chucky (of the horror movie fame) is going to...well, going to do his thing. Suffice to say, there will be no characters left with which another movie can be shot. :p

erasure fan1

Can't believe there is nothing on The Incredibles. So much they could do with that one.

Tell me about it. You could go before or after and you would have tons and tons of awesome ideas. I think the Incredibles needs a sequal before cars. (not that cars was bad I really liked it.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom