Is Tomorrowland the Most Desperate Land for Attention?

I am going to say , that as much as tomorrowland is no longer futuristic in any way, it is actuallu adventureland that is in real need of major update.

Nearly all of its major attractions have been there since the early days and three from the parks opening in 1971.

Swiss family robinson is effectively a queue to nowhere but, could very easily be converted into an amazing adventure playground, maybe based on tarzan

Jungle cruise desperately needs modernising and making more exciting.

And well the tiki room just needs blowing up.

_caleb

I am going to say , that as much as tomorrowland is no longer futuristic in any way, it is actuallu adventureland that is in real need of major update.

Nearly all of its major attractions have been there since the early days and three from the parks opening in 1971.

Swiss family robinson is effectively a queue to nowhere but, could very easily be converted into an amazing adventure playground, maybe based on tarzan

Jungle cruise desperately needs modernising and making more exciting.

And well the tiki room just needs blowing up.
I know every thread ends up being a back-and-forth between people with differing opinions, but I actually like Adventureland. I'm a Disneylander who's only been to WDW a handful of times, but last time we were there we did the Pirate's Adventure scavenger hunt with my kids and really enjoyed it. Maybe because I'm not a regular, or maybe because the ages of my kids at the time, we thought the land was well themed and thought the addition of all the interactive things (cannon firing, totem poles with eyes, etc.) made it really fun. I get that there haven't been a lot of new things added, though.

And if you're a regular, I'm sure the Captain Jack Sparrow Pirate Tutorial may seem pretty tired by now!

999th Happy Haunt

Stitch's Great Escape needs to go. It is a very limited amount of space, but they could add in a Star Tours type attraction.
If they really wanted to keep the stitch theme and animatronics they should make it a motion simulator like Star Tours where the guest are being transported somewhere in a spaceship, until a stitch animatronic appears in the cockpit and hijacks the spaceship, taking the guest on a wild ride. Heck, they could even keep the current name.

Seabasealpha1

(To me)

The biggest mess at Magic Kingdom easily...in desperate need of serious attention...

Followed shortly thereafter by Frontierland...which, isn't a mess so much as it could use some enhancement/a new attraction...

Cmdr_Crimson

This shirt simply shows why Tomorrowland is not represented the way it used to as the "Future That Never Was"
tlkidsshirt_zpsphlhbtt7.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom