is this true?

bcampione

Re: Re: Re: Re: is this true?

Originally posted by hmppan
Right, They actually close the gates in phases (there is a thread where it is discussed in detail). This Christmas/New Year feels/is busier than the previous years. It just goes to show you that the economy is bouncing back.

Thats great for the econonmy and the Disney Parks/Company.... but if the crowds are like this all this coming summer too, it's gonna be crazy down there! :hammer: :lol:

Blizz

Originally posted by MouseRight
More Eisner Cxxx? Not sure whay you feel that way. I was just posting a report that followed what I thought was the theme of this thread - that the parks/resorts attendence is up. How you get Eisner out of that, I am not sure. The people on these threads have to realize that there may not be an alterior motive everytime someone makes a negative or positive comment about something happening in Disney. We are all still fans and we want to share the news as we get it.

To answer your question - the article gave specific percentage increases in "Hotel" volumn, from an industry source. They also cited anecdotal evidence that park attendence was also stronger (Higher?) in December 2003 vs 2002. Not sure if "Strong" means higher?

lol, minor joke (just look at my sig.)

1disneydood

Can you picture walking up to the gates, just in time to have them colse right in front of you? :hammer:

"Sir, what are you doing with that grapling hook?":eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom