Is this James Cameron?

MickeyPeace

Original Poster
What do you guys think? I was walking my dog and I saw a group of five people on my corner. One of them was taking pictures and looked a lot like James Cameron to me.

Not sure. What do you think?

I would definitely have asked him about Avatar in AK if it was! I brought my dog in and went back. They were gone...

7323298264_4f9d3f6eef.jpg
[/url]
James Cameron>? by wdwprince, on Flickr[/IMG]

bubbles1812

Not sure if it's Cameron. I say there is a resemblance but I'm leaning on the side of no. Every recent picture I've seen of Cameron, he's had way shorter hair than that. Can I ask where you live? (Just the city)... because if you say a smaller city (ie not New York or LA or even maybe Chicago)...then I'm guessing really really no.

rsoxguy

That's actually me. I was trying to look cool in front of the lady with the white scarf. There's something about rolled-up jeans that gets me going.

Clamman73

Not sure if it's Cameron. I say there is a resemblance but I'm leaning on the side of no. Every recent picture I've seen of Cameron, he's had way shorter hair than that. Can I ask where you live? (Just the city)... because if you say a smaller city (ie not New York or LA or even maybe Chicago)...then I'm guessing really really no.

Looks like NYC to me

Timekeeper

My first guess was "no," but James does wear his watches on his right wrist (which is not typical), and if that was the car he was being driven in... odds are in your favor.

It's not unusual for someone like that to do a bit of their own "scouting," which is what it looks like.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom