Is this an actual paper fastpass?

Uncle Orville

Original Poster
I went shopping at theme park connection while on my trip to Disney last week. I bought some small paper items and in it was a fastpass. This isnt a typical fastpass however. Its on normal printing paper, and the paper is purple. I will attach a picture of the front and back and see if anyone can enlighten me on what this fastpass is. It might just be something someone made, or maybe its a prototype, I have no idea. The time is from 9:30 AM through 8:30 PM which isnt typical. It is also valid any day. See the pictures for more info on it (Sorry if they are sideways). Thanks for the help!
14dd6wh.jpg
219ozdx.jpg

trr1

I went shopping at theme park connection while on my trip to Disney last week. I bought some small paper items and in it was a fastpass. This isnt a typical fastpass however. Its on normal printing paper, and the paper is purple. I will attach a picture of the front and back and see if anyone can enlighten me on what this fastpass is. It might just be something someone made, or maybe its a prototype, I have no idea. The time is from 9:30 AM through 8:30 PM which isnt typical. It is also valid any day. See the pictures for more info on it (Sorry if they are sideways). Thanks for the help!
14dd6wh.jpg
219ozdx.jpg
picture not showing

Foltzy

It may have been an early fast pass but I don't believe it's anything past about 2007. That's when my recollection of fastpass begins.
It also doesn't really look like its something Disney would distribute.
I hate to say it but I don't think it's real

Uncle Orville

Original Poster
It may have been an early fast pass but I don't believe it's anything past about 2007. That's when my recollection of fastpass begins.
It also doesn't really look like its something Disney would distribute.
I hate to say it but I don't think it's real
See I wasn't sure if it was real or fake and it looks pretty cheesy which kinda screams fake, but I didnt know so I got it. It wasnt really extra cost, so I decided to go for it. It was pretty well done though for probably being made by just a random person.

Goofyernmost

See I wasn't sure if it was real or fake and it looks pretty cheesy which kinda screams fake, but I didnt know so I got it. It wasnt really extra cost, so I decided to go for it. It was pretty well done though for probably being made by just a random person.
It might have been something that CM's passed out in the early days since TT was down more then it was working. A quick way to let the folks that stood in line waiting a way to get back when it hopefully was working again. A temporary set up to say the least, down and dirty, no fancy stuff just a 'sorry for the inconvenience' type of pass.

Nemo14

I came across this on line - perhaps this was a promotion when Test Track first opened?

During Summer 2011-2012, guests staying nights at any of the three Disneyland hotels surrounding Disneyland Resort received two free Fastpasses from the park. The Fastpasses allowed guests to enter the line for the ride whenever. The Fastpasses were also able to be used on the newly-opened (at the time) The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure, which, in reality, does not use the Fastpass system. This promotion has been used several times since its first.

Uncle Orville

Original Poster
I came across this on line - perhaps this was a promotion when Test Track first opened?

During Summer 2011-2012, guests staying nights at any of the three Disneyland hotels surrounding Disneyland Resort received two free Fastpasses from the park. The Fastpasses allowed guests to enter the line for the ride whenever. The Fastpasses were also able to be used on the newly-opened (at the time) The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure, which, in reality, does not use the Fastpass system. This promotion has been used several times since its first.
That is an interesting thought about when test track first opened, but back then the fastpasses were more square, and this on is rectangular. There was a year that they changed from square to rectangle fastpasses and that was long after test track had opened, so this fastpass is within the last 10 years or so, probably from around 2005 or so

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom