Is there toll free calling to disney reservations?

winterparkbaby

just wondering, it seems each time i call i am on there for over an hour sorting details and just wondered if there was a toll free line to call on????

jaime_1234

I remember when we were a member of The Disney Club they gave us a toll-free number to make reservations. But since they got rid of the Disney Club, I'm not sure if they still have it.

Upvote 0

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Disney's Central Reservation Office doesn't have a toll free number. Other numbers may allow you to make reservations but you won't actually be calling Disney. Disney's official reservation number is 1-407-wdisney

Upvote 0

maelstrom

Eeyore said:
Disney's Central Reservation Office doesn't have a toll free number. Other numbers may allow you to make reservations but you won't actually be calling Disney. Disney's official reservation number is 1-407-wdisney

When calling the 800 number I got the same recording as when calling the 407 number.

Upvote 0

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
maelstrom said:
800-828-0228
877-939-3732

There you go. I've used one of them, I forget which one, and I booked a room only reservation.

Those 800 numbers are for The Walt Disney Travel Company. The end result may be the same as calling 1-407-wdisney but we had trouble with the 800 number before, I don't trust anyone but cro. The voice in the recordings is the same but the recordings are different.

Upvote 0

jcraycraft

I used the 800 number today for the room only reservation ...to get Dec AP rates. Have use both numbers with no problems..... we use them for PS too!!! :sohappy:

maelstrom said:
800-828-0228
877-939-3732

There you go. I've used one of them, I forget which one, and I booked a room only reservation.

Upvote 0

bjb

I used the 877 number today to make a room only reservation with the AP rate for Nov. 28 to Dec. 3. I didn't mind being on hold for 25 minutes when I didn't have to pay for it.

Upvote 0

Kadee

Thanks for the numbers! I've written them down....now I just have to remember where I filed them when I go to make my reservations.

Usually, I just use my cell phone.......free long distance

Upvote 0

mrtoad

If you have broadband internet access (cable modem or DSL) sign up for Vonage. For $29.95 a month you get unlimited calling to anywhere in the USA or Canada. We just signed up for it.

EDIT* I was not sure what I typed was enough. For the $29.95 a month every call you make is free there are no other charges. :)

If you want me to email you anything on it, send me a PM or email. You can get one month for free as well. :)

Upvote 0

AEfx

The 800# works great. Made ressies today, room only, with codes.

CRO and the Travel Company are in the same place physically, and most operators are dual-trained. The 800# may not be offically advertised by Disney, but it does indeed work very well and, like many things at WDW, just because it's undocumented doesn't mean that it doesn't exist - try finding "ask to ride in the front of the monorail" in any offical Disney stuff. :)

AEfx

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom