is there anywhere you can find drink menus?

lilphil6487

Is there any wbesites with drink menus from restaurants? I turned 21 and Im gettin a drink from every restaurant I go to. Im going to Ohana and wanna get some kind of tropical drink with the glow cube in it. lol

Phonedave

Is there any wbesites with drink menus from restaurants? I turned 21 and Im gettin a drink from every restaurant I go to. Im going to Ohana and wanna get some kind of tropical drink with the glow cube in it. lol

The "signature" drink at Ohana is the Lapu Lapu. However it is served in a hollowed out pineapple, with the top replaced and a straw in it. Kind of makes glow cubes useless :)

Unless you ask for one of the mutated clear pinapples they grow over in The Land.

-dave

Upvote 0

courty

thats super exciting...im going in August and I will be newly 21 as well! I am rather pumped to try a beer/ drink from each pavillion at EPCOT! when is your trip???

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

The "signature" drink at Ohana is the Lapu Lapu. However it is served in a hollowed out pineapple, with the top replaced and a straw in it. Kind of makes glow cubes useless :)

-dave

I was just going to tell the OP about that. They are amazing!!! It's my moms favorite. I like how they put it in a pineapple. Yum! :slurp:

Upvote 0

nicnic

lHere is my list of where to go,
last time we visited, we got a few cocktails from 50's prime time (Mowie Wowie cocktail) and sci-fi diner (Lunar Landing cocktail) in DHS, they came with glow cubes and tasted yummy.
In epcot at Mexico you must try the frozen margarita's (all of them!)
If you are going to the boardwalks, the Big river grille do a cocktail called the san francisco (no glow cubes) but very nice. Down at DTD in planet holywood, the clockwork orange is nice. There is also a stand in the market place and they also sell margarita's.
Not to sound like we are big drinkers but its nice to sit and relax after a hard day of fun and taste the fun cocktails, we only had 1-2 per night (no fun at disney with a hang over!)
Anyway, happy 21st, make sure you've got your I.D, last year we went and got asked, it was great (i'm 31 !) ENJOY

Upvote 0

shanny

at the poly they also have the BEST raspberry mojito, ever!! it was sooo good! no glow cube, but the blue glow-tini has one (duh!). that was also very yummy, i had one the first night we got there. i have a great pic of me drinking it, my whole face was glowing blue! i still have the cube too... :)

Upvote 0

Phonedave

I was just going to tell the OP about that. They are amazing!!! It's my moms favorite. I like how they put it in a pineapple. Yum! :slurp:

My 6 year old likes them too. Lightweight can only handle two of them though :hurl:

DSC02442.jpg

-dave

(Thats a joke by the way, it's empty)

Upvote 0

Nansafan

Alcohol is very dehydrating. Make sure you balance the booze with water and powerade. You can get a terrible :hurl::hurl: hangover. (not that I'm talking from experience or anything)

Upvote 0

Disneykidder

Ahhh, the pineapple drink was amazing. Kind of made me tipsy, though...kind of large....but delicious. I was going to have one myself in August but cannot now. (I am pregnant) Next time.

The drinks with clear glasses look cool with the glow cube. We put them in my son's juice drink. I also like the clippy light...they look cool at night when walking around the parks and everyone stopped us to ask where we got them from.:)

Upvote 0

VeRTiGo91

drink

My wife got the Clockwork Orange at Planet Hollywood when we were there, and she really liked it...wish we still had the list what we drank that night! It was really good..

...myself, I am a beer man....

V

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

My wife got the Clockwork Orange at Planet Hollywood when we were there, and she really liked it...wish we still had the list what we drank that night! It was really good..

...myself, I am a beer man....

V
Being a redneck from PA, beer is also my entertainment beverage of choice. But, there's something about being on vacation in Disney that brings out the adventurous side of me - I loved sitting on my balcony at the Contemporary every night sipping on a delicious pina colada.

Make a note to self: Must do Margaritas in Mexico on next trip.

Upvote 0

Phonedave

Lapu Lapu is good, though you can very much taste the booze.

But thats a good thing :) At least in my book it is. My personal tastes are scotch-neat, whiskey-neat, and a martini is gin and a dash of vermouth, no apple flavor, no chocolate flavor, just gin and vermouth. OF course others have different tastes, but one of the reasons I like the Lapu Lapu is that you can actualy taste the rum in it.

-dave

Upvote 0

PhilharMagician

Being a redneck from PA, beer is also my entertainment beverage of choice. But, there's something about being on vacation in Disney that brings out the adventurous side of me - I loved sitting on my balcony at the Contemporary every night sipping on a delicious pina colada.

Make a note to self: Must do Margaritas in Mexico on next trip.

Not to spoil your happy thought, but Mexico has the worst Margarita's. They are not supposed to slushies. Ask for a grand margarita at the bar at the Contemporary and I hope you like.

Upvote 0

azzureblue

You've got to try this drink!

Oh...without a doubt, my favorite drink in all of Disney World is an English Rose from the pavilion at Epcot. It is HEAVENLY!!! It is gin, sweet vermouth, apricot brandy, pineapple juice, cranberry juice and orange juice. Very refreshing in the Florida heat (or so I keep telling myself). Seriously, I'm not a big drinker, but it is always on my "gotta do" list when we visit.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom