Is there anything better then check in day?

need2go2wdw

That is my absolute favorite part of my trips to WDW...I LOVE arriving to our WDW resort as early as possible, grabbing a counter service lunch (Mara is our favorite as the AK is usually where we stay), then taking a mid-day swim before heading to WL for dinner at WCC or the Poly for dinner at Ohana...it's just the most amazing feeling to sit in the water and look around at eveyone having fun and think to myself, "This is only my first day! I'm not leaving anytime soon, this is just the beginning!!!"...

I often think during the day when I'm not there about the pool area, and just how many people are chillin' in their favorite resort pool after just being "welcomed home" and I SO wish it were me! I just got back from 3 trips to WDW over the last 6 weeks, and none of them were in any way long enough, they were like 3 to 4 day trips spread out with various friends/family, but even though I was just there, I still wish I were back...just checking in, heading to the pool, having lunch, showering and heading to a fabulous dinner before a wonderful week at the parks!!! Any one else love this part of their trip as much as I do??? :rolleyes:

need2go2wdw

Original Poster
poohbear6103;4329873Then you see people doing what my husband and I call “the walk of shame”. That is when the people who are checking out that day are dragging their luggage to the lobby with their heads down. [/QUOTE said:
LOL!!! The "walk of shame"! Thats an awesome way to put it! I agree 100%! I always notice the people waiting with their luggage cart full out front of the resort waiting for a taxi or their Magical Express pickup, or the people checking in to the airline check counter...I always hide an evil smile :drevil:! But then I know that, dun dun dun, my day is coming! And on that day, I REALLY notice all the people who are just arriving and I secretly curse them!!!!!!! Lol, j/k! Kinda.... :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom