Is there any hope of getting Be Our Guest?.....

G00fyDad

Is there any way to get into these restaurants as a walk in? Or if they are booked on reservations do they not allow walk ins? Trying for our 3 night stay in September for here and Le Cellier - and can't get in :(

All Disney locations offer walk-in, but Be Our Guest is packed solid every day. However, you can always try. We have always gone during September and October and have gotten walk-ins during each trip for any place we have ever gone to without an ADR. Having said that I must warn you that Be Our Guest is not likely to have a walk-in table for you, but you can try. It never hurts. Just don't get your hopes up. As for LeCellier, it is not as hard to get a seat as BoG, but it can be hard for a walk-in. I wish you all the luck in the world.

StarWarsGirl

I too have been checking. We wanted to go twice, but can't seem to get the second reservation even at odd hours. It's just completely booked. I'm hoping for better luck in January since I'm taking my best friend and she hasn't been in four years, so it'd be nice for me to take her.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I too have been checking. We wanted to go twice, but can't seem to get the second reservation even at odd hours. It's just completely booked. I'm hoping for better luck in January since I'm taking my best friend and she hasn't been in four years, so it'd be nice for me to take her.
AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) That's so sweet I hope you get in!!!!!!!!!!

KTaylor

Our 180 + 10 was yesterday morning. I was up bright eyed and bushy tailed to get BOG for December 30 and no luck. I stayed up for a hour and called into make my other reservations and out of curiosity asked if there were any openings and the CM that I spoke with said that its booked solid for the 180 + 10 I was trying for. So I proceeded to ask how on Earth that was possible since I was online 15 minutes before reservations even started for 180 and that was the first reservation that I tried and she said that so many people are booking it for as many days as they can during their stay. The CM spoke with a lady who ended up with 7 BOG reservations and her sister had 6. Their reservations cover both families, but they aren't sure what park they want to go to during their stay and haven't decided what time they want to sit down for dinner and will cancel the extras when they make those decisions. At this point I had steam coming from my ears. I know that this is something that we can all do, but just because you are checking in the day before me shouldn't give your family the right to hold on to 13 total reservations for one place. Now that my rant is over I am hoping that something will happen and we get in since eating at Belle's castle is something my 4 year old talks about on a daily basis, but there is always lunch if we can't snag a dinner!!!

G00fyDad

Our 180 + 10 was yesterday morning. I was up bright eyed and bushy tailed to get BOG for December 30 and no luck. I stayed up for a hour and called into make my other reservations and out of curiosity asked if there were any openings and the CM that I spoke with said that its booked solid for the 180 + 10 I was trying for. So I proceeded to ask how on Earth that was possible since I was online 15 minutes before reservations even started for 180 and that was the first reservation that I tried and she said that so many people are booking it for as many days as they can during their stay. The CM spoke with a lady who ended up with 7 BOG reservations and her sister had 6. Their reservations cover both families, but they aren't sure what park they want to go to during their stay and haven't decided what time they want to sit down for dinner and will cancel the extras when they make those decisions. At this point I had steam coming from my ears. I know that this is something that we can all do, but just because you are checking in the day before me shouldn't give your family the right to hold on to 13 total reservations for one place. Now that my rant is over I am hoping that something will happen and we get in since eating at Belle's castle is something my 4 year old talks about on a daily basis, but there is always lunch if we can't snag a dinner!!!

That is ridiculous. Why doesn't Disney do something to prevent this? Especially with a spot as "in demand" as BoG. ONE reservation should be all that is allowed and that is it. I hate arrogant people like that. "I want this ADR, but I don't want to make up my mind yet so I'll cause you an inconvenience because I am better than you. Deal with it."

I hope you can get the reservation you want. Keeping my fingers crossed.

dizneykev

I think it depends on your party size, the smaller the party the easier it is. We were able to get a BOG ressie at about the 120 day mark on the day and exact time we looked on the first try. We also went up later in our trip and had absolutely no problem walking up. But, we had a party of 3, so just about any table in the restaurant could hold us. Larger parties are at the mercy of big groups and they tend to take longer to eat and the table turnover is much slower. Good luck and never give up trying. I found the app on my iphone was the easiest way to check for reservations.

popcenturylover

On our 180 day mark I was up bright & early (which is crazy for me!) & had 2 phones going & the laptop. I sat on hold for 45 minutes!:eek: Finally, got through to a CM & of course NO AVAILABILITY!!!:eek: Oh, well we'll keep trying & if we can't get it for dinner we may try lunch.

DicksonGR

That is ridiculous. Why doesn't Disney do something to prevent this? Especially with a spot as "in demand" as BoG. ONE reservation should be all that is allowed and that is it. I hate arrogant people like that. "I want this ADR, but I don't want to make up my mind yet so I'll cause you an inconvenience because I am better than you. Deal with it."

I hope you can get the reservation you want. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Agreed, they could even go along the lines of CRT and actually take some money beforehand. Slightly different in that it's not a set price but a small deposit wouldn't be a bad idea ...

KTaylor

I think it depends on your party size, the smaller the party the easier it is. We were able to get a BOG ressie at about the 120 day mark on the day and exact time we looked on the first try. We also went up later in our trip and had absolutely no problem walking up. But, we had a party of 3, so just about any table in the restaurant could hold us. Larger parties are at the mercy of big groups and they tend to take longer to eat and the table turnover is much slower. Good luck and never give up trying. I found the app on my iphone was the easiest way to check for reservations.

That is our issue. We are a party of 9 and the family that is holding the 13 reservations is a party of 10. I checked this morning and there are openings for a party of 2, but the smallest we can get ours down to is 3 and it isn't worth my DH missing DD's face when she walks in Belle's castle.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
That is our issue. We are a party of 9 and the family that is holding the 13 reservations is a party of 10. I checked this morning and there are openings for a party of 2, but the smallest we can get ours down to is 3 and it isn't worth my DH missing DD's face when she walks in Belle's castle.

If you are unsuccessful getting an ADR for dinner, don't rule out going for lunch especially since your sweet girl wants to see Belle's castle. Yes, the lunch line can be long but we have waited in it three times when the line was well over the bridge towards Gaston's Tavern and we were inside to the ordering kiosks in under 20 minutes. And since your vacation is in January, waiting in the heat will not be a factor. We have been pleased with everything we've eaten off the lunch menu and in the portrait gallery room are many large tables to accommodate your party of 9 (this room is not open at dinner.) After you've eaten, you are free to explore all the rooms so your daughter will not miss out!

bethymouse

Oh dear! I wish there was a better way for Disney to monitor those ADR "hoggers".:mad:
I kept trying for our June 9-14 trip this year, to no avail.:( Oh well, there's always next year. LOL.;)

KTaylor

If you are unsuccessful getting an ADR for dinner, don't rule out going for lunch especially since your sweet girl wants to see Belle's castle. Yes, the lunch line can be long but we have waited in it three times when the line was well over the bridge towards Gaston's Tavern and we were inside to the ordering kiosks in under 20 minutes. And since your vacation is in January, waiting in the heat will not be a factor. We have been pleased with everything we've eaten off the lunch menu and in the portrait gallery room are many large tables to accommodate your party of 9 (this room is not open at dinner.) After you've eaten, you are free to explore all the rooms so your daughter will not miss out!

A 20 minute wait is something we can easily do! Thank you for letting me know that looking at all of the line pictures I just knew it would be a 3 hour wait and there is only so much you can do to keep a 4 year old entertained for 3 hours.

draybook

We lucked out. I was up before the system was available and on the phone as soon as they opened. After waiting on hold for about 15 minutes, I was able to snag our 6:10pm dinner on September 22nd. That's only our second day in the parks so I guess we lucked out on that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom